𝟏𝟎. 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

Slightly edited

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆

Oh, I'm fucked.

I watched as the boys' faces contorted with various emotions, none of them good, before finally settling on one: disappointment.

But why?

Why are they feeling... disappointed?

Daniel sighed, running his hand through his hair. "Answer me this, Richard, did she kiss you? Or did you kiss her?"

I could tell that he was hurt, but I still don't understand why. What if... no, can't be.

"I kissed her," I mumbled.

They nodded, both holding their chins. "Did anything happen afterwards? Did you... you know?" Asher questioned.

I shook my head. "No, she stopped us before we could get to 4th base."

They looked somewhat relieved but still pissed. Am I missing something here?

"Can I ask you guys something?"

They both slowly nodded, not looking at me. Daniel's fist started to ball, indicating he was going to hurt somebody soon.

"Why is it affecting you guys this much about me and Sariah?" I asked.

Daniel opened his mouth, but no words formed. Asher just clenched his jaw and looked away.

If I knew it was going to affect them this much, I wouldn't have done it.

"I can't take this anymore." Daniel grunted, standing up. "Richard, I love you like a brother, man. But I wanna fucking kill you, bro."

I was taken aback. "Why?" He looked down, biting his lip.

"Because..." he hesitated. "Because I love her."

Asher whipped his head around at Daniel. "I have been ever since that time I got into that fight with that Derek kid back in middle school."

I looked down, now understanding why he feels the way he feels. But what about Asher? Could his reason be the same? Do we all love Sariah?

"Yes, Richard. I also have feelings for Sariah."

Oop- I said that out loud?

"Yes, you did, bitch. You still are," Daniel groaned, sitting back down on the couch.

We sat in silence for what felt like hours but was actually just 5 minutes.

"So, what are we gonna do? We all like Sariah, and-"

"I think you meant to say love, we all love Sariah," Asher said, cutting me off mid-sentence.

I nodded. "Yeah, don't ever cut me off again with yo Barney the dinosaur lookin' ass."

Daniel snickered, trying to hold in his laugh. "Damn," he chuckled.

Meanwhile, Aaron was laughing his ass off on the loveseat. When did his ass get down here?

"Aaron, take yo scrawny ass back upstairs before I call Mrs. Peaches," I shouted.

Aaron stopped laughing and quickly got up from the couch, stumbling up the stairs before slamming his room door.

"Anyways, back to our conversation... what are we gonna do?"

Daniel and Asher glanced at each other before looking back at me. I swear they must have some type of twin telepathy shit goin' on.

And then the silence came... again. I felt myself growing irritated by the second because they are just wasting time.

I want to be with Sariah, and I know they do too, but we all can't have her.

"I don't know, man. Let's talk about this another time, though. I am tired and sore as hell," Daniel yawned.

Asher nodded, agreeing, and I just sat there glaring the hell out of them.

"Alright," I shrugged. "I am tired also, so we will continue this conversation some other time."

They both nodded before heading upstairs to their rooms, me right behind them.

Plopping down on my bed, I sighed, grabbing my Sour Patch Kids from under my pillow.

Life.

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐌𝐂𝐂𝐎𝐘

Couple of days later...

"Alright, McCoy, you ready?" I nodded as I strapped my gun under my dress.

Tonight was the night; we finally capture Aldamar. Hopefully, if things go right, I can go home early.

"You got your backup earpiece, Sanders?" I asked. He nodded as he strapped his vest on.

Task:
- Kill Armelio
- Capture Aldamar

Ooh, this night is gonna be so fun. I haven't killed anyone in ages.

"Alright, McCoy, let's go."