𝟏𝟕. 𝐀𝐍𝐗𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆

"Thanks for the food, love," I say as I kiss her cheek

"Thanks for the food, love," I say as I kiss her cheek. "You're welcome," she giggled.

As she averted her gaze to the boys, I inhale her delicious scent, my mouth watering from her sweet honey-vanilla perfume.

"You guys probably know the reason why I am here," I looked down, seeing Sariah fidgeting with her fingers.

"And I just wanted to say, I'm ready."

Me and the boys popped our necks at her. Is she being serious?

"Yes, Richard, I am," oops-

"But I am confused about something," I looked down, seeing her biting her lip.

"When we last talked, you guys kept mentioning 'us' as if you all wanted to be with me at the same time, so I just wanted to know what y'all meant by that," she whispered.

She is so adorable when she is shy. Reminds me of 3rd grade.

"You are absolutely correct, baby. We all want you, and after having a talk, we decided that we'd rather share you than put stress on you and make you choose," Asher spoke.

Me and Daniel nodded. After we all confessed our feelings, we had a talk two weeks later about it and decided that was best.

At least we will all still have her.

I hope.

Her breath hitched in her throat as she took in the words; she was silent for a while, which kind of scared me.

"You okay?" I ask, shaking her a bit. She nodded, looking up at me through her black-rimmed glasses.

How I would just love to fuck her in those as she as looks up at me begging for a release...

We all watched intently as she closed her eyes and took deep breaths before opening her eyes.

"I thought you guys would say that. I did some thinking just in case and also did my research on polyamorous relationships, and to be honest, they be lit," she chuckled.

"It's good to have more than just one. I get to experience things from all of you guys instead of one."

Me and the guys sat quietly as she talked about us, our eyes trained on her.

I felt my excitement grow as I looked at her thick thighs spread out on the couch, her shorts riding up a bit.

As if thinking the same thing, we all moved forward, cutting her speech short. I pulled her on top of me, making her straddle my hips as I smashed our lips together. Daniel and Asher both got her neck, fiddling with her boobs and ass.

"Mmh, wait, wait," she moaned. We all stopped and looked at her.

"As much as I would love to be with you guys, I don't want this relationship to be just based on sex. I want it to also include things that my last never showed me, so please, can you show me how to love?" She asked.

Daniel was the first to make a move, turning her head, placing a kiss on her lips.

"Of course, Angel, as long as you do the same," She nodded, going back in.

I pulled her dress down, seeing her tits fall out. I nearly lost my breath at the sight of her pierced nipples.

I guess she caught me staring because the next thing I heard was, "Like them, I recently got them done," she grinned.

I nod, unable to speak as I dive in sucking on her breast. I pull her body closer, gripping her ass as she runs her hands through my hair.

"Mmh good boy," she moaned, pulling me closer. I didn't think I had a mommy kink, but after her saying that my dick got ten times harder.

I heard a gasp above me, as she started grinding on my dick. Picking her up and laying her down on the couch, me and the boys stood up, looking down at her slim figure.

Her lip gloss smudged, hickies on her collarbone and neck, her tits out on full display.

"Take your dress off baby," Asher commanded. She moaned as she reached down her body and slid her dress up over her body.

My eyes nearly popping out my head, I knew she had tattoos, but I ain't know she had that many, they were all big especially the one that around her body like a scarf.

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐌𝐂𝐂𝐎𝐘

I watched as there eyes ate my body up, Richards face was a deep shade of red, Daniel was palming his dick through his pants while biting his lips, and Asher was walking towards me with a menacing grin.

"I wanna taste her first, anybody who has a problem with it, go cry to ya moms," He hissed.

Daniel walked up and patted his back. "Don't get too addicted brother, we still want some,"

Asher grabbed my legs and pulled them apart, throwing them over his shoulder. "You got a safe word, baby?"

I shake my head. "Well you need to come up with one, before we start," he said, playing with my panties.

I moaned as he started rubbing my pussy slowly, letting me savor the pleasure.

"Blue," I moaned, and with that he smashed his lips on my womanhood, slurping her up like it was his last meal.

I screamed as I shoved two fingers in me, stroking my walls. Richard and Daniel both stood on each side of my head, pulling there shorts done.

My eyes widened at their size, they were huge. And were all mine.

Biting my lip, I grabbed their length and stroked earning a grunt from Daniel and a sexy ass moan from Richard.

Taking them into my mouth, I multitasked with them. Sucking one and stroking the other before licking them together.

"Shit, just like that, Angel," Daniel moaned, he grabbed my head and started stroking my mouth chasing his release.

Richard was playing with my boobs, while I stroked his huge dick. "Mmh, please make me cum," I moaned looking down at Asher as he was now rubbing me.

"Beg me, and maybe I will," he smirked. I bit my lip, as he kept rubbing me occasionally sticking his fingers in me.

I gasp as I felt a slap on my tit, looking too my Left Daniel was staring down at me with a glare on his face.

"Be a fucking good girl, and beg us" he rasped, pulling my hair a bit.

I shut my eyes, biting my lip extremely hard as heat rushed through my body down to my feet.

Moving my hips, I tried to matched his thrust only to be slapped on my clit. "Beg and we will let you cum,"

"Fuck, please please please let me cum," I moaned looking into Ashers eyes, Daniel adverted my gaze to him.

"Cum, you little whore,"

And thats what I did, my body shook as my cum squirted everywhere. Asher kneeled down and started licking it up, before coming up to my and spitting it in my mouth.

"You taste so fucking good," he moaned, placing a kiss on my lips. I felt my eye lids grow heavy as my body relax into the sofa enjoying its warmth and comfort.

"My turn!" Richard yelled. My eyes shot open looking up at Richard.

"Me also," Daniel yelled.

"No you hungry bitch, dont think you slick I know what you did that night at the gala,"

Daniel tight-lipped Richard. "Rock paper scissors assholes," Asher recommended.

And thats what they did.

And Richard won 3:2

fuck me.