𝟐𝟏. 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐍

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐌𝐂𝐂𝐎𝐘

Present...

"It was fun while it lasted, but sadly, it is time for us to depart."

I watched as his eyes started leaking, and he tried screaming, only for it to be muffled by the tape.

Pouring the liquid gas all over him and in the trunk, I lit a match. I smiled, looking back and forth from the restrained man to the burning stick.

Fear covered his face as it dawned on him that this was really it. He was going to die.

"See you in hell, bitch."

I threw the match in and quickly stepped back; he started tossing and turning like a fish out of the water.

His screams became louder as the fire burned every limb on his body and corner of the trunk.

"Well done, McCoy. Well, fucking done," Sanders smiled, patting my shoulder.

5 hours ago...

Deactivating the systems in the building, I climbed through the vent, grunting as I pulled myself through to my destined location.

This was it.

This was finally fucking it.

We were finally taking Aldamar down after dealing with his bullshit for almost half a decade.

Climbing out of the vent, I landed in the room with all the dead bodies; it seems more had been placed in here.

The smell got worse, and there was more blood.

I quickly covered my nose as I stumbled upon a rotting corpse. Stepping to the door, I pulled my gun out, securing the silencer on it.

Quietly opening the door, I peeked outside, seeing one guard standing. His body moved from side to side as if he were about to faint.

I pointed my gun up, aiming it at the back of his head before pulling the trigger.

BANG!

I quickly caught his body before it could hit the ground, slowly setting him down. I looked at my surroundings. No one in sight, so I made my way down the hallway.

Finding a dark place under the stairwell, I quickly hid, getting a good view of the workers.

Last time it was girls, but now it's boys. Instead of sorting drugs into baggies, these boys were placing them in boxes and putting them in corners.

Some of these kids looked to be 15, and others maybe 17. Their bodies malnourished and covered in dirt and blood. It was a sore sight to see such a gruesome display.

My heart broke at the scene, but that only increased my determination to kill Aldamar and all of his men, while also trying to get the rest of the kids here out, safe and alive.