𝟏𝟖. 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐌𝐂𝐂𝐎𝐘

"Be on the lookout, and please don't mess up again, McCoy," I hum, pushing my sunglasses up on my face

It was take two on taking Aldamar down. Sanders and I located him at an abandoned warehouse.

I did my research here, and to be honest, I am glad I did, but then again, I am not. Hearing how he sells and holds little kids hostage here.

I tightly grasp the straps of the duffel bag on my arm. "One hour, McCoy, in and out."

I roll my eyes; here he goes again, always predicting time.

Walking up to the rusty metal door, I bang on it three times. The small slot opens.

"State your name and purpose here."

"Angel Rodrick, I am here to negotiate a deal with Mr. Rizzito," I say, the voice changer automatically altering my voice and tone.

The slot closes before the door opens, and I am granted entry into the building.

I look around the place; multiple crates are stacked up in the corners, naked girls ranging from the age of 10-18 wearing masks work at the tables, and guards patrol every table.

I cringe as I walk past them and into a door with a sign that reads 'Aldamar Rozzito.'

I look at the guard standing beside it, glaring at me. "Wait," he grunts. He knocks twice, hearing a small 'come in.'

He looks at me, nodding his head before opening the door.

I walk in, examining the room; it has a nice aesthetic and looks better than outside.

-THE OFFICE-

"Ahh, well, if it isn't my best customer

"Ahh, well, if it isn't my best customer." The chair in front of the desk turned, and Aldamar came into view, smiling from ear to ear.

"I heard you've got something to tell me," he questioned, standing up and going to his drink station.

"Yes, I came here to talk about business and some negotiations," I spoke. I cringed at the smell of his cologne as he walked past me and took his seat.

"Alright, well, let's get down to business."

"And that's why I think that if we work together, your business could gain more customers, and your sales would boost up by 25%."

He hummed, nodding his head as he leaned back in his chair. I gave this damn flea bag a presentation, and I'm tired. If he doesn't agree with this, we'll have to do it the hard way. I don't want to do that; I just got my hair and nails done. Thanks to Richard.

As he was about to speak, a knock sounded at the door, cutting him off. "Come in."

A little girl, looking to be around the age of 14-16 with nothing but a mask on, came in holding a tray with food.

"Oh, I forgot; I asked my maids to whip something up for you while you were presenting," he smiled.

I didn't pay him any mind as I couldn't take my eyes off the girl; I remember seeing her 'Missing' picture on the window of Pizza Hut.

"Here you go, ma'am," she said, bowing her head as she handed me the tray. Her hands shook as I looked down at her.

"Thank you, dear," I whispered.

I saw her eyes light up as tears started to brink, a small smile gracing her lips as she looked at me.

"Alright, back to work. I will call you in here later," Aldamar grunted.

She jumped as she slowly walked to the door. "Come eat; I'm sure you're hungry."

I shook my head. "No, but may I use your bathroom?" I asked.

He looked at me skeptically as he nodded his head and gestured to the door.

"Annabelle, show her to the bathroom," he demanded. The little girl nodded as she opened the door and led me to the restroom.