𝟐𝟗. 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏 𝐄𝐌

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇

I sat quietly, watching Rosália, making sure she was alright

I sat quietly, watching Rosália, making sure she was alright. Ever since I came home to find her stomach bleeding, I have become more paranoid and jumpy.

I fear that if I were to leave again, she might do the same thing, only worse.

What was she thinking?

My head ached from the many thoughts that wouldn't settle. It felt as if rabbits were running all over my brain.

It was incredibly annoying.

I get up from my seat, quietly walking to the door. I head to my room, wanting to be swallowed by my bed and succumb to sleep.

I have been up for 3 days, haven't had any contact with anybody, making sure she was alright—even after we came back home.

I grunt as I lay softly across the bed, my back aching like hell.

I'll just sleep it off.

"I don't know, I think I wanna get unisex clothing for the baby," Rose grumbled

I nod as Rose continues to scan the shelves. We're currently at walmart searching for some baby stuff.

I am tired as hell right now, but I am happy to be here helping Rose shop for my niece/nephew.

"When do you wanna schedule that appointment, seeing as you are probably like 4-5 months pregnant?" I ask. She shrugs as she picks up a white bib.

"We can do that later, but right now I wanna go look at the candy aisle. I am craving some Nutella, pickles, and maybe a bucket of cookies and crème ice cream,"

I fake gagged as she chuckled.

Shit was not funny; it sounded nasty as hell.

"What do you want for dinner tonight? I was thinking I could make some steak, green beans, mashed potatoes and gravy with a side of macaroni and biscuits,"

She hums, rubbing her stomach. "I think me and the baby will enjoy that. Knowing you, that's going to be bomb,"

"You know me so well."

We carry on with our shopping, getting everything we need for tonight. A smile stays on my face as I keep glancing at Rose.

I catch her a couple of times, smiling while rubbing her stomach. Or secretly talking to the baby.

It warms my heart. I wonder if my mom ever did that with me?

"Wanna hit up that café on Brooklyn? I heard they brought back the infamous strawberry and chocolate muffins,"

"Yeah, plus I wanna get into them pickles and chocolate with that ice cream," she sighs.

My stomach starts hurting from the thought. Shaking my head. "Y'all pregnant women just be so nasty,"

"You'll experience it too one day," she shrugs, a small smirk playing at her lips.

"The fuck you mean by that? I ain't getting pregnant anytime soon, honey,"

"Tuh, lie again. Don't act like I ain't seen you come home limping, bitch," she laughs.

Busted.

"Okay," I shrug. She looks at me as if I had a parasite coming out of my ass.

"The fuck you mean 'Okay,' bitch? If a man's giving you good dick like that, then you best trap that man or something,"

I roll my eyes. "You know you're not wrong, but I ain't like that. Remember, I'm team 'fuck them kids,'"

"Okay, so, you can switch. Shit, I did, so you can too. Besides, who's the man dicking you down like that anyway? I wanna speak to 'em,"

I side-eye her. But then this weird feeling, sort of like fear, creeps up.

Me and the boys aren't out yet about our relationship. Nobody knows that I have three boyfriends or whatever they are to me.

We haven't even really discussed that either...

I think of what I could say, only to come up short. I'm going to have to get in touch with them and see where we stand and some other shit.

Oh lord, here comes another headache.