𝟑𝟏. 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇

I hummed as 'Melodies From Heaven' played softly in the background. I was standing over the sink peeling some sweet potatoes as Rose sat at the island picking some greens. We had arrived awhile ago after doing some more shopping and just chilling outside.

It was like our relax day or whatever. No phones, no annoying people, just us relaxing spending time with each other and enjoying each other's company.

That's what friendships all about. But some people don't really like to acknowledge that.

"Sariah, how do feel about me coming back to work?"

I shrugged, reaching over to grab a bowl. "It's what you want really, and nobody should tell you what you can and cannot do. But if you really want my response on that question then I say don't do it,"

"May I ask why?"

"Because Rose your five months pregnant, you just got back home from having been kidnapped a long time ago and not only that the doctor said to take it easy and not to do things that causes stress and work is one of those especially with everything going on right now," I grumbled. I haven't been to work in awhile but I have been up to date with everything.

Apparently one of our rivals are opposing a threat towards us, Aldamar has worked with quite a few to many people and they all want revenge for the loss of Aldamar but theres a twist. They don't know who killed him.

So they are targeting everybody who was associated with him and killing them one by one. Some even went as far as trying to take back the kids he had kidnapped but my team had that under control and we made sure they don't even come to the state or country the kids are settled in.

"Knowing you, your probably not gonna tell me what is happening, are you?" She scoffed.

I chuckled. "Damn right, you finished picking them greens?"

"In Jesus name we pray, amen."

I reached across the table for the hot sauce, Rose sat quietly eating her food. "Is it good?" I asked.

She nods. "You already know damn well it is." We both laughed before the silence settled in again, TLC playing in the background.

Though the silence that warped us was ear-deafening. I know what she was thinking, but she don't wanna tell me. I know she wants to get back in the business but we can't risk her being identified and captured again and whatever else might come along with it.

I don't wanna lose her again, aside from the boys she is all I got, she is like my big-little sister. She older but I see her as my lil sister due from her liking to throw tantrums and shit still at mothafuckin twenty-five years old.

Crazy I know, I actually whooped her ass for that shit once.

"I'm gonna head out in a lil bit, but before I go do you wanna watch a movie or something?" I asked. Her face lit up at the idea, a small smile breaking out.

"Yeah, only if you promise try my combo," she smirked. "What combo?"

"My Nutella, pickles, cookies and creme combo, bitch,"

I grimaced. I honestly forgot all about that shit and the thought alone right now makes we wanna barf.

"No, Rose. That shit sounds nasty and I'm bout ready to throw up,"

"Don't knock it till you try it," she sassed as she stood up to wash her plate. I just sat shaking my head regretting ever buying her those delicious items just for her to make such a heinous mess.

"Thats cheating Richard, Ima beat yo fuckin ass," I yelled. We was all chillin in the livingroom eating snacks and playing my ps4.

I decide I didn't want to leave Rosália home alone, due to me being scared that something could happen. You know that gut feeling you get when something bad is about to happen. Thats what I got until I decided to stay home and ask the boys to come over. They were a bit hesitant with the last minute choice but they eventually agreed once I made a deal with them. I ain't even gon speak on it but just know Ima be sore as hell soon...

"How, I am doing the exact same thing you are doing love,"

"And whats that Richard?" I asked, giving him a side-eye. "Pressing buttons," he shrugged.

When I tell you I was damn near close to slapping the brunette off this man head, Jesus himself wouldn't have been able to stop me.

"Riah, can you get me some more nachos. Please?" Rose asked. I nod as I took her plate and went to the kitchen. So far the night has been chill, everybody been vibin having fun. Rose is getting close with the boys, even though almost an hour ago she almost killed Richard for eating her cookies.

As I walked back into the livingroom, everybody was quiet. I handed Rose her chips and sat back down beside Daniel.

Well at least tried too...

Before my ass could meet the cushions this man grabbed my waist and sat me down in his lap. If Rose wasn't here, I wouldn't mind. But she is and she don't know what we are. Neither do I but still.

"Daniel, let go," I whispered. Attempting to get out of his hold. Rose sat back observing what was going on.

"What the fuck is going on?"

There goes that feeling again, fear. Daniel let go of me and I quickly sat down beside him, I can tell that pissed him off.

"N-nothing," I cleared my throat. "Nothing," she nodded as she kept staring Asher and Richard couldn't be bothered as they both was playing the game as all this sort of unfolded.

"Sariah. I know you, I've known since Junior year of college, I know when your fucking lying to me bitch."

Here goes nothing...

A/N:

Here goes the second to last chapter before I start going back to when I first made the book two months ago and publish three chapters in a week or whatever. It will give me enough to time to look over my stuff before I publish, I've been slacking badly and i'ma make up for that.

I cannot wait to finish this book. I got so many other books that I have recently come up with and other books that I have been taken down because my writing was and still is terrible.

Anyways I'ma see y'all later.

- Sincerely,

Cari