𝟑. 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃

Edited

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐌𝐂𝐂𝐎𝐘

Walking through the glass doors, shielding the outside world from the inside, I am enveloped in the library's warmth as I navigate through the building to locate Steven

"Hello, Principessa, how are you?" Steven says, engulfing me in a tight hug.

"I am fine, and you?"

"Better now that you are here, bella."

I blush at his words, taking notice of his attire. He is wearing a red and black flannel with a black graphic shirt, black tight jeans, and Converse that are beaten up, might I add.

"Come on, I want to show you some books," he says, pulling me along to the romance section.

"Do you read romance?" I ask. He turns around and flashes me a sexy grin.

"Of course, I love the feeling it brings, how it has me hoping I could acquire something like that one day with the right someone."

I nod, totally agreeing with him. I never knew men also read romance books, so that information is new.

As the day carries on, we introduce each other to our favorite books and talk about books we both have already read.

Looking at my watch, I notice that it is now 7:58 pm. I have to get home so I can get some sleep for work tomorrow.

"It was nice hanging out with you, Steven," I say, standing on my tiptoes to hug him.

"You too, bella. We should schedule another date."

I chuckle. "Yeah, that would be nice."

He smiles, showing me his teeth, a piece of what looks to be cilantro on his left front tooth. How did I not notice this before?

He leans in to kiss me, but I lean back, causing him to look at me confused.

"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" he asks.

"N-nothing is wrong," I stutter.

"Then why don't you want to kiss me? I thought you were enjoying our time together."

I sigh, giving up. "I'm just going to be honest with you. You have something on your tooth, Steven."

His eyes widen in shock, and his cheeks flush in embarrassment.

"Really?" He pulls his phone out, probably going on his camera.

"Oh, sorry," he says, picking the little green speck off his tooth. I shrug.

I lean forward and place a small kiss on his cheek. "Goodnight, Steven," I smile, waving as I walk to my car.

"Goodnight, Principessa, I'll text you later," he blushed.

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐒

"What time do you think she will be back?" Asher asks as we walk into Sariah's apartment building.

She lives in a nice apartment complex. I would live here if Asher, Richard, and I hadn't moved in together.

Her apartment is a two-story apartment. Sariah has always liked dark colors, but she recently got into more accented neutral colors when we were in college.

"I don't know, but hopefully she is back," I respond.

Richard is again on his phone, texting whoever he is texting. Probably one of his flings.

Let's just say I went through his phone once, and I would never do it again.

I saw a lot of messages between him and his hoes, which I didn't mind, but what really disgusted me was when I saw the nudes they would send each other.

I saw way too many of his dick pics and pics from his flings who clearly looked like they had gotten plastic surgery.

Unlocking Sariah's door, we kick our shoes off and head to her living room, where we see the TV on but no Sariah.

I look to Richard and Asher, who have the same look displayed on their faces. We all go our separate ways to find Sariah. I go upstairs, Richard goes to check the other rooms downstairs, and Asher checks the kitchen and her arcade.

I walk into her room, switching the lights off, seeing no sign of Sariah anywhere.

I look in her closet and bathroom, and still no sign of her presence.

It is until I hear a girl scream that I run downstairs. Asher and I look, seeing only Richard standing on top of Sariah's work chair, looking scared.

"What the fuck are you screaming for?" Asher yells.

"There was a spider, kill it please," Richard asks, looking horrified.

He is terrified of bugs, doesn't matter if the bugs are innocent or not.

"Dude, you're wearing shoes, just stomp on it," I shrug, nonchalantly.

"What are you all doing here? I thought you all left?" Richard screams again, falling on his ass.

Asher and I turn around, seeing Sariah bent over, laughing her ass off.

I smile at the sight. I love seeing her laugh because it always warms my heart and brings a smile to my face.

What I would do just to bottle up her laughs and just listen to them forever.

Richard quickly springs to his feet, jumping on her small couch.

"Richard, get your ass down before I give yo ass a whoopin messin up my damn cushions," Sariah scolds.

"Yes, Ma'am," Richard says, getting down, quickly walking out of the room.

"Hello, angel,"

"Hey, baby."

Asher and I greet at the same time.

"How was your date, mama?" I ask. She shrugs.

"It was alright, he was really sweet and he spoke italian," she sighs, at the memory.

"I'm going to take a shower; I feel sticky."

"Alright, baby. Ima make dinner for you, and then you can tell us everything that happened," I said as she walked up the stairs.

By now, Richard had come back, sipping a CapriSun. We all watched as she walked up the stairs, her ass jiggling with each step she takes.

Damn, I love me a woman with a whole lotta ass.