𝟏𝟔. 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐄

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐒

"You ready to talk now?"

I sat down in the wooden chair staring at the man before me as he took shallow deep breaths.

He looked so small, from how he used to look. He was a fucking huge guy, but just in the span of two weeks he is all sticks and bones.

How pathetic.

"P-please, j-just let me go," he whimpered. I sat back crossing my arms as I gave him a stern look.

"You really got some type of nerve to ask me such a stupid ass question," I trailed off.

He started crying, tears streaming down his blood covered swollen cheeks and his busted lip trembled.

"Please I will do anything, anything," he pleaded stomping his foot like a child.

"I bet thats what all your victims said before you did the shit you did to them," I mumbled as I grabbed a dagger off the table.

"Like little old Claire, how old was she," I tapped my chin. "Oh, I remember she was only seven years old,"

His cries quieted down a bit, the sound of whimpers echoing of the cement walls.

"I'm sorry, please," he screamed. I just chuckle as I grabbed a blow torch and put it on the blade of my dagger.

I smiled seeing the once silver now red metal glow in the dimly lit basement.

"So tell me Armelio, you got a wife and kids?"

"Y-yeah, I have a lovely wife and two kids; one boy, one girl," he sputtered.

I nod, I wish to have a nice family of my own one day, hopefully with a special "Someone"

"Now that I think of it, your like forty-eight years old right?" I asked. He slowly nodded his head.

"So you have more experience with woman?"

He nodded again. "Good because if you didn't this would've been a waste of time and I would have to y'know," I say, acting like I am cutting my own throat.

Going back to my chair, I sit in-front of him. "There is this girl, known her ever since 3rd grade, she is so beautiful in every single way," I rant.

He just sat there listening as I talked about the love of my life. Sariah.

"Welp glad thats finished," I sighed as I cleaned my knife.

I ended up having to kill him early because he started to get loud with me, when all I wanted was some advice and a ear to vent too.

I start heading upstairs to my room, closing my door, I strip myself naked as I walk to the bathroom. Jumping in the shower.

As I was scrubbing myself down, Sariah popped up in my head. Her fat juicy ass jiggling from the smallest of movement.

Her big-luscious lips always glossed in her favorite lip gloss, her hair always in butterfly locs.

I slide my hand down to my now erect shaft, slowly stroking imaging Sariah on her knees for me.

"Such a good little slut for daddy aren't you baby?" I cooed as I stroked her cheek.

She nods a bit taking me deeper into the depths of her throat. Her hands running up and down my legs as she sucks the life out me.

I bring my hand up to the back if her head, pushing her down further as she gags a bit still taking me all the way in.

"Such a fucking good girl," I grunt as I start face fucking her.

The sound of my balls slapping against her chin and her gulps fill the bathroom along with the sound of the shower raining on the both of us.

Feeling my climax building up, I speed up the thrust of my hips, pushing her head back, I slip my dick out and stroke soon releasing my kids on her face and tongue.

I groan, shaking a bit as my eyes roll to the back of my head. "Mmh, thank you daddy," she giggled as she wiped my cum off and put it in her mouth.

I look down seeing my nut flowing from my hand down to the floor of the shower and into the drain.

Damn, I really thought that shit was real.

Soon Daniel, soon.

Rewashing myself and then stepping out, I walk out to my room, lotioning up and then throwing on a white tank top and black basketball shorts.

Sitting on my bed, I look at my messages seeing a picture Sariah sent earlier of her hair and nails.

I saved it to my camera roll before going to mu emails.

*Knock..Knock..*

"Come in," I shout. I look to my side seeing Asher walk through my door.

"Whats up?" I ask, he had a big ass smile on his face.

"Sariah is here, and she brought our favorite food,"

Jumping up, I push him out the way and quickly rush down stairs seeing my Angel sitting in all her glory on the seat.

"Hi, Danny, Missed me?"