𝟏𝟗. 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐒

"You think she will like it?" Richard asked. Asher and I looked at each other, nodding in approval.

It was a pink diamond butterfly necklace; Richard wanted to give it to her for her upcoming birthday in a couple of days.

"What should we make for dinner tonight?" I ask. Richard chokes on his burger, and Asher side-eyes me.

I shrug. "What?"

They both look at me as if I've grown a parasite out of my ass. "The fuck you mean 'We'?" Richard sasses, putting air quotations.

"We, as in 'Us,'" I mug. They both keep looking at me as if I'm stupid.

"Stop fuckin' looking at me like that, goddamn," I huff. "Nah, I'ma look at yo dumbass. When the fuck have you ever seen me and Richard cook?" Asher mugs, his tone raising a bit.

I shrug. "Y'all always cook for Sariah."

"True," they agree. I chuckle, shaking my head as I pick up a piece of sushi.

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐌𝐂𝐂𝐎𝐘

"Here you are, ma'am," I nod as I open the door to the bathroom. "Thank you, dear. Tell me, how old are you?" I asked.

She looked hesitant for a second, her breathing becoming erratic as she looked around.

"13, miss."

I was taken aback as she looked up at me worriedly. Revenge fuels my body, boosting my adrenaline.

Now I am more determined to take down Aldamar Rizzito.

I nod as I walk into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I pull my glasses off, seeing as the battery in the camera hidden in the lenses went dead.

I quickly switch it out before dialing Sanders.

"McCoy, what have you found so far?"

"This place looks like some shit off of New Jack City, they got mostly underage girls stripped down only wearing masks, at these tables," I whispered, looking around.

"Alright, what else? Aldamar is known for taking little boys also. Have you seen them? What about the drugs?" he questioned.

"Hold on, damn. Sounds like that Bugs Bunny talking all fast and shit," I whisper-shouted.

"Sorry, I am just anxious."

I sighed. "It's fine, but I haven't really had time to explore everything in the building. To be honest, Aldamar is the most dumbest man I have ever met. I do not know if Aldamar told him too, but his guard did not search me or anything when I came in," I laughed.

"What a dumbass," he joined. We continued talking, coming up with a plan for me to get more in-depth into the warehouse.

*KNOCK..KNOCK..KNOCK..*

"Ma'am, are you alright in there?" I stopped what I was doing, looking at the door.

"Yeah, hun, I am just...," I sighed, shaking my head slowly.

Here we go...

"I am just... shitting. I'll be out in a bit."

It got quiet, and I could tell she was laughing from the small snickers I heard from outside the door.

"Alright, ma'am," she chuckled. I smiled before focusing on the main task. I continued unscrewing the vent.

Once it was off, I gently placed it on the ground, climbing inside. Placing a small camera on the side, I crawl into the depths of the darkness.

Turning to my right, I crawl closer to get a better look, and my eyes widen as bile fills my throat.

It stunk so bad. The room was filled with dead bodies of little boys and girls ages 10-14, all naked with there eyes taken out.

Looking around more, I take notice of the bloody chains on the wall and the torture devices scattered across the floor.

I place a camera on that vents corner and scooted away before continuing on my journey.

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆

I can't choose.

They all looked so good.

My mouth watered upon the sight of different-colored cupcakes. And don't get me started on the macarons.

Too bad I can't eat any; Daniel said that if one crumb is missing, he was gonna cut my tongue out and make me eat it

The audacity.

Daniel saw them online and decided we all should plan a date for when Sariah comes home at her house; don't need her meeting Aaron's freaky ass.

Speaking of Aaron, he should be back next week; he had to visit his mom who was in the hospital.

"Let's go to the store; we ran out of flour," Daniel shouted.

I groan. This man is always moving around, him and Asher.

"Bro, can't you just go by yourself or better yet order it?" I ask. He side-eyed me, clenching his fist.

"Stop being a lazy-ass bitch, Richard. If it were for anyone else, I would, but this is Sariah. I will not be a lazy bitch for her, unlike you," he hissed.

I felt my heart clench a bit from his words, reality hitting me like a train wreck.

Sariah is my girl now, and I ain't doin shit but lazying around when I should be helping plan her birthday and our date night when she comes home.

Damn.