𝟏𝟏. 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

Edited

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐌𝐂𝐂𝐎𝐘

It had been almost 30 minutes since we arrived, and I was getting bored, not gonna lie.

Too bad I can't get a drink.

"Hello, I couldn't help but notice your beautiful dress. Where did you get it from?" a beautiful old lady asked.

She had gorgeous, soft-looking brown skin, beautiful brown eyes, and a puffy afro with grey specks in it

"Oh, my mother bought me this for my birthday a couple years ago, but I never wore it," I chuckled.

She smiled warmly at me, looking me from head to toe. Now that I look closer, she kinda looks like... me.

Am I tripping or have I finally hit that stage?

"What's your name, sweetie?" she asked. "Sariah. Sariah McCoy," I replied, sticking my hand out.

"Gwen Martin, it's a pleasure to meet you, dear."

We talked for a couple of minutes, getting to know one another. I enjoyed our time together, but I had this weird feeling, as if I had a certain connection with this woman.

She felt familiar for some reason; I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"Gwen, baby, who is this?" I looked up seeing a man who looked to be in his mid-50s walk up and wrap his arm around Gwen.

"Oh, honey, this is Sariah, my new friend. Isn't she beautiful?" She awed. Her, who I am guessing to be her husband, looked me up and down, his eyes darkening and filled with lust.

I shivered under his gaze, not in a good way either. He had blonde hair, brown eyes, a long nose with that hump in it, and a big mole on the side of his face.

Sis could've done better, but I guess if the love is strong and the dick is good, that don't really matter.

"Yes, she is. My name is Henry, dear. Pleasure to meet you," he said, sticking his hand out.

I hesitantly put my hand in his, about to shake it, when he tried to bring my hand to his lips.

Keyword: Tried.

I quickly snatched my hand away before it could touch those horrendous things, he calls lips.

I could tell that kind of angered him, but I just ignored him and looked back at... Gwen, that was her name right?

"Well, it was nice talking to you, dear, but I should get going now. Here's my number; we should keep in contact," she said as she handed me a piece of paper.

We said our goodbyes after giving each other a hug. She was a nice old lady, reminded me of my grandma, but looked more like my mom.

But something still felt off.

I sat at the bar, drinking a margarita as I kept a close eye on the entrance and on anybody who looked suspicious.

I know Mr. Sanders is gonna be pissed with my ass, but hey, a girl needed to let loose a bit.

"Hello, gorgeous," I turned around seeing the guy who served me. "Hi, how are you?"

"Stressed, but I am doing better now that I am talking to you," he smirked.

He's cute but not as cute as my boys.

I giggled. "That was so cheesy." He chuckled, wiping down the counter. "What about you, love? How are you on this fabulous night?"

Richard.

"I am chill. I feel like I am going to get lucky tonight," I smiled as I took a sip of my drink.

'LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PLEASE MAKE WAY FOR THE ONE AND ONLY DON ARMELIO AND DON ALDAMAR.' I groaned as the loudspeakers blared throughout the building.

I turned around, seeing the pair walk through the door with their partners looking all happy and waving to everybody.

They won't be happy for long, though.

"McCoy, get ready." Sanders' voice sounded through the earpiece. "Also, you and I will be having a talk about you not following simple directions later on."

I looked around to spot Sanders, chuckling a bit once I saw him talking to a woman.

My eyes widened as I scanned the crowd, finally settling on a pair of blue oceanic-looking eyes.

Is that Daniel?

A/N:

- Hey y'all, Wattpad has been acting up for me recently anytime I reread to check and see if my pictures are there they be gone so if y'all don't see no pictures at the top please let me know.

Sincerely,

Cari.