𝟏𝟒. 𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐌𝐂𝐂𝐎𝐘

I groaned as I felt a heavy weight upon my body

I groaned as I felt a heavy weight upon my body. Looking down, I saw Richard's head on my chest, Asher between my legs, and Daniel spooning my side.

I smiled at the sight, a yawn slipping past my lips into the air. Seeing them like this always made me wonder if this is the only time they don't look so tough.

If that's even the word. The boys may be more chill and goofy around me, but when we are out in public, they look like security guards intimidating people with their piercing glares every time someone looks at me.

So seeing them look so vulnerable has me yearning for more moments like this, but maybe when they aren't asleep.

I reached down and moved Asher's hair out of his face, his nose scrunching up as his hair made contact with it. It was adorable.

I can't deny the feelings I get when I look at them; it's ineffable.

I wish I could tell them; I want to tell them. But I am too scared.

Scared of how they would react. Yeah, I had a couple of intimate experiences with Richard and Daniel, ESPECIALLY Daniel.

But what if it was just to mess with me? What if they are just doing it to entertain themselves?

Nah, those are my boys. They aren't like that; they aren't evil and cold-hearted to think only of their emotions.

But then, what if they are? They show me things I have never seen with him. They make me feel things I have never felt with him.

This is all so confusing and irritating. Hopefully, as time goes by, it will all make sense. But for now, I will just leave it be.

I'm hungry.

Looking around to find an escape, I sighed in defeat as I saw none. Fuck it.

I slowly slid Richard's head off my chest, praying to God that he doesn't wake up.

Getting his head off, I quietly fist-bumped the air before putting my focus on Asher.

This one was going to be tough.

All his top half was on me, his head on my stomach, and his hand under my shirt on my stomach, occasionally rubbing it.

I am a light sleeper, so I woke up a couple of times to him doing it last night.

Twisting my lower half, I pushed Asher off me, halting my movements when he started moving around.

His arms now gripped around my waist, and his head snuggled more into my stomach.

Sighing in defeat, I tapped his big, strong, veiny, thick arms.

My mouth started to water as I thought dirty things about his arms.