𝟑𝟐. 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄

𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡.

"So, what is it?"

"So, what is it?"

I gulped; my mouth went dry, and my body went stiff. They were all staring at me. The boys looked anxious yet curious, and Rose was just annoyed yet curious. I could feel my heart beating rapidly in my chest, sweat beads starting to form as my lips started to feel chapped.

What were we?

How am I supposed to answer that question when I don't even know myself? Yeah, me and the boys agreed on working this whole relationship thing out, but we never really agreed on actually dating. They confessed their love, but they didn't pop the question that would answer Rose's current question. The tension grew denser as my angst heightened, leading me to pick at my nails and bite my bottom lip, causing the skin to peel.

This was too much.

Looking away from their awaiting gazes, I suddenly found interest in my socks. Anger started to slowly boil within me as they all kept staring at me. The boys knew how bad my anxiety was, but they still hadn't made the slightest gesture to try and de-escalate this situation.

The realization that she isn't going to let up and the boys aren't going to help out hit me like a train wreck.

Why now?

Why couldn't this have been after we actually talked this out?

I don't know what to do...

𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝.

She's Nervous.

I could feel it. I mean, who wouldn't be when you've got eight sets of eyes ogling you, waiting for an answer that could probably depict the future of all.

I knew it was wrong to pressure her like this; I knew she had really bad anxiety. But I really wanna know how she sees us. I could feel the guys' anxiousness as the tension began to build in the room.

What felt like an eternity, which was actually just three minutes of silence, Rose huffed loudly.

I could feel myself getting agitated as her attitude started to peak through more. Why was she so nosy about what the fuck we got going on?

Knowing Sariah since forever, I knew she was gonna wanna keep our relationship private, unknown from the world.

I knew why too... it's because of him.

But the difference between that and now was, she knew what type of relationship it was with Eric. And now, here she is contemplating in that pretty head of hers about US.

But soon she will have a confirmation on what our status is.

I sighed as I looked away from her. I really wanted to know how she saw us, but we won't get it if we overwhelm her.