𝟐𝟕. 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

𝑫𝑨𝑵𝑰𝑬𝑳 𝑹𝑬𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑺

I groaned in satisfaction as Sariah bobbed her head up and down my dick. Asher eating her pussy and Richard playing with her tits.

I bit my lip as I felt Sariah swirl her tongue around my tip, sucking it like a pro.

"Good girl," I moaned as I pushed her head all the way down. I heard her gag as her nose met my pelvis before releasing her head.

I groaned as I felt my climax build up, my body growing stiff as I felt myself come undone.

"Thank you, daddy," Sariah moaned, licking her lips. I smiled, placing a kiss on her lips before walking behind Asher.

I watched as he worked his fingers skillfully in and out of her, her juices leaking all over the white sheet.

I smiled as I see her eyes roll back as Richard sucking her tits, leaving a trail of hickies all over.

"Turn over baby," Asher spoke. Sariah slowly turned over, her slightly bruised cheek coming into view.

Whoops.

I eyes stayed glued on her fat ass, watching it jiggle as she got comfortable. Asher got behind her, stroking her cheek as he placed kisses on her neck.

At this point he is just hogging her.

Me and Richard sat back, watching as he slowly grinds against her, eliciting a sweet moan from her beautiful lips.

I slowly started stroking myself as I watched Sariah now get her back blown out, her face contorting from pain to pleasure.

Her loud moans, and their skin slapping, along with our grunts mixing into one, being the only sound in the room.

Hopefully Aaron isn't home.

Asher threw his head back as he continued to pound into Sariah, his mouth agape as his face stained red.

"Fuck baby, your so fucking tight," he grunted, slapping her ass.

Sariah shrieked, since the cheek he slapped was the slightly bruised one.

I'ma enjoy this while I can before she gets mad at me. I don't think she knows she got bruise.

I felt my eyes roll back as I nutted into my hand, my breathing shaky as I came down from my high.

That didn't last long as I soon opened my eyes and saw Sariah looking at me, her eyes hazy and her lips parted.

She looked so fucking hot.

"Shit," Asher drew out as he pulled out of her, their cum leaking down her legs as he stands to his full height.

Sariahs body slumped down onto the bed, her eyes softly closing.

"Come on angel, you need to pee and take a bath," I smiled. She laid there like a rag doll. Cum still leaking out of her.

"I'm too tired, y'all white boys done wore me out," I chuckled as I picked her up bride style and carried her to the bathroom.

𝑺𝑨𝑹𝑰𝑨𝑯 𝑴𝑪𝑪𝑶𝒀

I didn't mean for us to have sex last night, but it just happened. One thing led to another.

But I don't regret it.

Hopefully the boys don't either.

I smiled as I softly stroked Richard's cheek; over the years, his freckles seem to have gotten lighter.

They don't look like how they did when we were kids. He always got picked on because of them, even by Daniel and Asher. But he never took it to heart with them.

I felt an arm wrap around my waist from behind, pulling me into them. "Good morning, mama. Did you sleep well?"

I smiled as I snuggled more into Asher, his body warmth radiating around me.

This feels like home.

"Good. What about you?" I asked. He hummed as he rubbed my stomach, kissing my shoulder.

"Wonderful,"

I giggled as I interlocked our hands. "Good, or else I would have to kill you."

He chuckled. "Is that so?" I nodded, smiling. "Yeah."

We looked into each other's eyes, relishing the moment. Our lips soon connected, and our hands were soon all over each other.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach, my body burning from his touch. I bit his lip as we started to pull apart, earning a small smirk from him.

"Come on, I'll make you some breakfast," he whispered, tapping my ass as he stood up.

"Waffles?" I asked, excitedly. He nodded as he pulled his boxers up.

"Waffles it is, mama."

A/N

We hit 2k yesterday, we hit 3k today. Soon we're about to hit 4k. I am so happy, y'all. Thank you all very much; I appreciate the love and support you guys have shown the book.

I posted the face reveal of the guys on my Insta; link in bio.