𝟐𝟒. 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐒

𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐌𝐂𝐂𝐎𝐘

"How did it go?"

I smacked my lips as I went to the bar stand, pouring myself a glass of liquor.

"It went well; they cooperated, but it was just everything she told me. I wish we would've done more to Aldamar and his stupid-ass agents."

I shake my head, my mind swarming with things Alena told me earlier. I wanted to throw up, even fucking pull my hair out of my scalp.

Those things Aldamar did to those kids were just so horrendous, and I hate knowing the fact that they will have to live with this trauma until the day they die.

It sickens me to my core. I am glad that he is dead, but I wish I could've done more to make him suffer.

Kind of did, but I wish I would've done more. Anything that inflicted pain towards the kids and Rosália, we did to him.

"Wanna tell me about it?"

I sigh, looking towards Sanders. "I would, but I don't think I can without feeling like I have to throw up or wanna fucking kill myself."

He nods, understandingly. "I knew it was bad, but was the shit really that bad?" I nod. "That's not it though; it wasn't just Aldamar."

He looked at me, shocked. "What do you mean?"

"If you get uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to tell me, okay?" Alena nods. "Okay."

I smile as I open my notebook, turning to a fresh clean page.

"Alright, can you tell me how Aldamar was towards everyone?" I ask. She hesitantly nods.

"He wasn't nice. Whenever he got mad, he would take it out on us, making us do things we don't want to or beating us."

I furrowed my brows. "What were the things he made you do?"

I know most of everything, but I just need to clarify.

"He made us... he-he made-" she stuttered. "Take your time, darling. I am in no rush."

She nods, breathing in and out. "He made us please him; he would drag one of us into his office a-and rape us,"

I pause in my writing. "Even the boys?" I ask. She nods.

She starts to tear up a bit, her lip quivering. "I'm sorry, love. I am so sorry you and the others had to go through that."

I could feel tears forming in my eyes as she sits there trying to calm herself down.