Prologue

The Pham and Kim family are really close when it comes to business. Minji's Grandmother arranged for both heirs of each family to marry, fostering growth and prosperity in their shared ventures.

The second child of Pham's household Hanni found love in the form of a kind and charismatic woman named Minji - The heiress of the Kim Empire. Her smile could melt hearts, and her caring nature made her a beloved figure in their close-knit community. Unfortunately, Minji never looked at her way, her eyes are always fixated on her sister. Never on her.

Hanni silently watched as Yunjin and Minji's love blossomed, their laughter echoing through the walls of their shared home. It pained Hanni to witness this beautiful connection, for she yearned to be the one to hold Minji's hand and share her stories. That should be her.

The day she regretted the most is the day she introduced Minji to her sister.

As their complex tale unfolds, we delve into the intricacies of love, duty and the lengths one will go to follow their heart's yearnings. In this world of intertwined destinies, will Hanni find the strength to navigate the treacherous path before her, or will she be forever entwined in a love that can never be?

----

REMINDER! This story is not mine, it's just converted to the Bbangsaz version. I hope you guys enjoy reading this version :)