04

Naomi

Tuesday Morning! I woke up early. Nag kape muna ako mamaya na ako maliligo. It's 4:30am pa.

" Meow " I look at shiri, she jump on my lap and lick her hands before laying down.

" Why are you awake, hm? Do you want milk? " I asked my cat and laughed, when I realized that she can't hear and speak.

I gently lay her on the other chair before preparing her milk. Umupo rin ako at itinabi sakanya ang gatas nya.

Kinuha ko yung libro ni dad at binuksan yun, napakunot-noo ako ng bumungad saakin ay mga mukha.

Maybe this is all about Casino Family, the family where we belong. I look at the old men and women and read their profiles.

So, Ashianna was the first empress of Casino Family, she has an amazing ability, she can do everything of Casino Council's can, it's mean the power.

" It similars with the story that dad tell me, " sabi ko at humigop sa kape ko. " wait! " binaba ko ang kape at tiningnan ulit si Ashianna.

" Is the story is real? And this Ashianna is the baby that dad meant? " tanong ko sa sarili ko. " Ah maybe it is and maybe it isn't. "

Napatingin ako sa baba ng picture ni Ashianna. It's Mahiro.

Mahiro is the first emperor of Casino Family, he's husband of Ashianna. He's ability was; he is fast runner, his eyesight, and he can change whoever he want to be.

" Woah, that's amazing! " puri ko sakanya.

Arianna the Older sister of Ashianna, she was supposed to be the empress but she broke one of the rules of their clan. She was removed into her family. And the one who removed her was Ashianna, as of this book, Arianna is the ex-queen of Pul Family and she's married to a Chinese man named Jingxi who also has an ability to change whoever or whatever he wants like Mahiro's

" Arianna and Jingxi was our big rival. " nakangusong sabi ko.

This books said they're died. Malamang 1890 ng mangyari ang World War I and it's all because of Arianna's jealousy into her sister. The Casino Family won but they didn't killed the other Pul Family including the great great granddaughter of Arianna and Jingxi.

" This girl is a mysterious, none of Casino Clan knows her, her ability, her face, her name but they only knew her codename that her people called her. She also has a star scar in the back of her shoulder. " pagbasa ko rito. Napaisip naman ako.

This girl is still alive and if ever she'll appear, the war will start.

" Meow " napatingin ako kay Shiri ubos na pala nya yung ginawa kong milk. I look at the time at my phone, it's already 5:47am almost 6am.

I stood up to take a shower and to ready myself because it's time to go school!

Before I leave, I fed shiri first! I won't let her starve to death! No! This cat is precious to me.

I get my phone at my pocket, I want to ask dad where's the car I've asked?

I was about to text him when a familiar car stopped infront of me. I raised my brows up and look at the mirror.

Ibinaba ng driver ang mirror and I'm not wrong, it's amy's.

" What are you waiting for? " tanong nya saakin, napataas lang ako ng kilay " dad asked me to pick you up, go in, I still need to study, so don't waste my time. "

His dad? I just roll my eyes and hid my phone. I opened the passenger seat and go in. Napatigil ako ng mapansin siyang nakatingin saakin sa rear-mirror.