Man of Steel

Name: Cimmerian Conqueror

Origin: Extraterrestrial being from the desolate realm of Xyron

Age: Timeless

Appearance: Towering and imposing, with obsidian-like skin that seems to absorb all light. Eyes glow with an unnatural crimson radiance, and a malevolent smirk perpetually etched on his face.

Powers: Dark Solar Absorption - Draws strength from shadows and corrupted energy, granting him god-like abilities. Can manipulate dark matter and unleash destructive shadow beams.

Backstory: The Cimmerian Conqueror arrived on Earth from the forsaken world of Xyron, his true motives shrouded in mystery. Corrupted by the bleak energy of his home planet, he seeks to plunge Earth into an eternal abyss.

Motivation: Believes that only by enveloping the world in darkness can he create a perfect and unchallenged dominion.

Modus Operandi: Appears as a harbinger of doom, casting a foreboding shadow over the cities he targets. Darkened skies follow his presence, and his touch drains life from the environment.

Nemesis: The remnants of Earth's defenders, struggling to resist the overwhelming power of the Cimmerian Conqueror.

Weakness: Vulnerable to intense bursts of pure light, which momentarily weaken his dark-fueled abilities.