chapter 14 - how much effect you have on me ~

Author pov

Ruhanika warned Nikita and left her hair harshly making her wince  in pain

Nikita rubbed her hair groaning in anger and pain

Hanvita came back running looking for ruhanika

Nikita glanced past Hanvita, catching sight of Reyansh.

Nikita was fast enough to act

Nikita's voice trembled with fear and vulnerability.

"hanvita baby come lets sleep with dad "

Ruhanika rolled her eyes at her not honey dripping voice

Hanvita looked at her mom and  said" no we will not dad don't like you and we never slept together and I will sleep with ruhh mom and you will not sleep with dad only my ruhh mom can "

Ruhanika was shocked listening to hanvita out bust

She looked at Nikita who too looked back at her only to see the winning smirk playing on her lips

Nikita was fuming in pure jealousy

Reyansh remained impassive, his expression devoid of emotion, except when it came to his daughter and Ruhanika, towards whom he displayed clear concern.

Aware of his daughter's intentions, he offered his questioned ruhanika with divoid of emotions in his tone

"ruhanika will you  be okay with her she kicks in her sleep and will disturb you ?"

Lost in her thoughts, hearing her name uttered by him felt like a heavenly moment for her.

She controlled her train of thought  and said

"No problem I would love to sleep with her"

And both of them went  in their room

Reyansh pov

Ruhanika went to her room with hanvita how much I wished she will sleep in our room but no worries soon we will

Me and Nikita were left

She looked in my eyes with lustful eyes and tried to approach me

But how come I can forget her abusive behaviour with my daughter

I approached her with predatory steps which made her halt on her place, my cold aura returning as anger flashed in my eyes. She instinctively recoiled, trembling in response.

I said " don't you dare come between us and especially near hanvita what do you think I don't know about you  let me make this clear to you I let you stay here for hanvita because she needs mother but now ruhanika is back and I will make her mine soon understand"

I twisted her arms harshly making her wince in pain

She shivered and replied " you cannot remove me don't forget I am her mom and yess my dad is investing in your company"

I glanced at her  " really are you her mother"

....

She gazed at me in shock, but without giving her a chance to speak, I headed towards Ruhanika's room. Today, I was content and didn't want anything to dampen my mood.

As I approached her room, the sound of my angels giggling and laughing reached my ears.

Upon entering without knocking, their laughter ceased, and they both turned to look at me.

Ruhanika avoided meeting my gaze, causing a pang of hurt to shoot through my heart.

I clamed my nerves down understanding the situation