11

Kayla and Kulthum checked their final Year results. Kayla and Kulthum graduated with first class. Kayla and Kulthum arranged their clothes in their luggage.

Kulthum, ain't you happy to go to Nigeria?
Kulthum give Kayla a monotonous look.
I don't know. Your family are happy to welcome you home but mine...
Kulthum, please don't cry. Everything will be alright. You should go to your Mom.
Maybe her New husband will accept you. Kayla suggest.

My Dad hate to see me near my mother and her New family.
My mom's husband's children don't like me.
Kayla, I will go home. If my Dad kill me, that's fine.
Pray for me when I'm gone. Don't post my pictures on any platform. Please tell Rahim that I love him and he will forever be in my heart.

Kayla hug Kulthum.
Please don't say that. Your Dad will not kill you. I will discuss with my Dad about this.
Kulthum Humm.
She wipe off her tears.
Kayla I don't understand Fawzan's attitude.
His behaviour is bipolar. This minute he will act nice and the next minute he will become rude.

Kayla, Fawzan doesn't respect you. He needs to know that you are three Years older than him.
Kayla I will not allow him to treat You badly.
I know You like Fawzan.
Why is he treating women without respect? Is it our fault that his mother died?

A lot of people lose their parents and it didn't change their attitude towards people.
Why is Fawzan making a fuss...
Because I am different from other people.
I don't want to associate with women. I have my reasons for doing that.
You and Your friend don't have the right to question my actions.

I should have known that this would happen, I wouldn't be friends with you. Fawzan spat pointing at Kayla and Kulthum.
Fawzan keep calm. You are making fuss here.
Kayla and Kulthum didn't insult you. Please don't involve Kayla in this.
You and Kayla are good.

Rahim let him be. Kayla stand up from the couch.
She face Fawzan. Kayla ignore her beating heart.
Fawzan, You and Rahim didn't inform us you are visiting.
You barge inside our room without knocking.
That's an offense. What if we were naked in the room? Will Your sorry change what you two have seen?

You didn't say hello to us but picked a fight with us because you bumped into us talking about you.
What is wrong with you? Do you think you can do whatever you like with people? Do you think Your mother will be happy that her Son has changed?
My Dad told me everything about Your mother because she was my father's ex-wife.

Your late brother Fawzan is my stepbrother and my childhood friend.
Fawzan, I believe Your mother didn't inculcate bad manners into you. Your father didn't too.
Why don't you get healed and move on?
Stop punishing others for what happened to you.
Everyone will die. Do you think not getting too attached to women will save you from heartbreak?
Do you think Your father will watch you get old in his house without getting a wife?

Do you think Your mother want to die? No body wish to die and leave his children behind.
Why are you acting like a Non Muslim? Don't you have faith in Allah?
Fawzan, we will all die one Day.
We can't escape death.
Fawzan, if you don't want to be friends with us again. You can go your way.
I'm glad we will be leaving India tonight.
I'm glad I will never cross path with you again.

Thank you for Your kindness. Thank you for protecting me from Akash. I will forever be grateful.
Kayla spat.
Kayla, I don't care who Your father was to my mom. I don't have business with you. My brother is your step brother but I'm not the one.
I don't care if you are older than me.
I will not tolerate you say ill manner words against my mother.
I will go and I will be glad not to ever cross path with you again.