Favorite friend? (part 1)

It was 7 AM and Gyuvin was walking downstairs already prepared to go to school.

When he entered the living room he saw his mom talking to his best friend who probably just arrived so they could go to school together. 

"Ricky!" Gyuvin shouted while running to his best friend.

"Hi lovelicky!!" Gyuvin greeted while hugging him tightly.

"Hi Gyubi!" Ricky greeted him while hugging him back.

"I missed youuu" Gyuvin told Ricky while pouting.

"Gosh, hyung you are acting like you haven't seen him in years. You just saw him yesterday!" Yujin said while rolling his eyes at how dramatic his older brother Gyuvin was. "But anyway Hi Ricky hyung!" Yujin greeted Ricky with a smile.

"Hi yujinie!" Ricky smiled back.

Yujin ignored how Gyuvin was glaring at him and kept chatting with Ricky a bit.

"Do you guys need a ride or something?" Gyuvin and Yujin's dad asked.

"Oh no, it's fine we can walk!"

They said goodbye to Mr. and Mrs. Kim before leaving for school.

The school wasn't close but it wasn't far either and since they had a lot of time they didn't have to worry about being late.

After arriving at school they parted ways.

Ricky and Gyuvin went to their lockers while Gyuvin had his arm around Ricky. 

When they arrived they saw Hanbin and Hao already there waiting for them. They were talking but they soon noticed them.

"Oh, Ricky Gyuvin Hi!" Hanbin greeted the two while Hao waved at them.

"Hi, hyungs!" Gyuvin greeted and Ricky waved back.

After they talked for a bit they went to their classes. 

Hanbin and Gyuvin were classmates and Ricky and Hao were classmates.

While Hanbin and Gyuvin were walking to their class Hanbin spoke up

"Oh by the way Gyuvin do you want to hang out with me today after school? It's been so long since we hung out!" Hanbin suggested.

"I would love to hyung but sorry no. I already made plans with Ricky." Gyuvin said apologizing that he can't hang out with him.

"Oh...how about tomorrow?" Hanbin suggested again.

"Sorry but no. I am hanging out with Ricky tomorrow too..." Gyuvin said.

"How about Wednesday?" Hanbin suggested again.

"Plans with Ricky..." Gyuvin said starting to feel bad.

"Thursday?" Hanbin suggested...again.

"Ricky..." Gyuvin said now really feeling bad.

"Wha-. You are literally with Ricky all the time! You had plans with him yesterday, today, tomorrow, on Wednesday, Thursday...the last time we hung out was two months ago!"

"Sorry hyung!!! but why dont you invite Hao!" 

"I already asked Hao but he is busy. Besides me and Hao hang out all the time I wanted to hang out with you after a long time but whenever someones want to make plans with you you always Ricky Ricky Ricky..."Hanbin complained while whining. 

"Sorryyy" Gyuvin said while pouting.

"Whatever. You are a liar tho. You said you love all your friends equally but you clearly have a favorite." Hanbin said while raising his eyebrows calling Gyuvin out.