Trainees

"What's up brooo" Seungeon greeted Gyuvin who just arrived at the practice room.

"Hey, Gyu!" 

"Hi, Gyuvin hyung!" Yunseo and Yujin also greeted Gyuvin who greeted them all back with a hug.

"Oh by the way I heard that there will be new trainees joining us!" Seungeon informed excitedly.

"Yeah, and they are foreigners from what I heard!" Yunseo added.

"Apparently from China. 4 of them are coming. They were born in 2000, 2002, 2004, and 2006" Yujin said while looking at something in his phone.

"Wha- How do you even know that?" Gyuvin said confused at how Yujin knows so much information about the new trainees.

"I have my own ways" Yujin shrugged.

"Oh, there is a 2004 liner??"

"Yeah!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

While the trainees were stretching their teacher/instructor came in with 4.

"Hello everyone! We have new trainees from China joining us. Why dont you guys introduce yourselves?"

"Hello I am the music prodigy and ace leader, Zhang Hao and I was born in 2000!" Hao introduced confidently.

"I am your chocolate! Ollie the youngest born in 2006!" Ollie introduced himself shyly making everyone laugh at his cuteness.

"Soft voice. I am Brian! and I was born in 2002!" Brian introduced.

"Young and rich, tall and handsome I am Ricky. I was born in 2004!" Ricky said confidently making all the trainees react in a different way. 

Some thought it was funny and some thought he was cool.

All the reactions were positive!

well...except for Gyuvins.

"So full of himself tsk. Does he really think only looks matter? let's see how talented he is" Gyuvin thought to himself but his thoughts were cut off by Seungeon.

"Omg, Yujin! you were right! how did you know all that about them?" Seungeon asked in surprise since everything Yujin said before was true.

"Like I said. I have my own ways." And just as Yujin finished the teacher spoke.

"So Hao, Brian, Ricky, and Ollie prepared a performance you guys can start!" The teacher said before the four got into their positions.

The song started playing and it turned out to be NCT 127 Kick It.

Yujin, Yunseo, Seungeon, and Gyuvin also practiced that song before.

"Oh, they are performing Kick It!" Seungeon said.

"Let's see if they do it better than us"

Gyuvin already felt competitive the minute he heard new trainees were going to join them and the fact they were performing this song made him even more competitive.

While watching Gyuvin couldn't help but focus on Ricky.

"He is not bad but I can do better than him." Gyuvin realized he was not competitive with all of them just Ricky.

After their performance, everyone clapped and cheered for them.

"Wow, they are good!!" Yunseo complimented and the others agreed.

"Not bad I guess," Gyuvin said.

"Why dont we welcome them? Let's go!" Seungeon said already making his way towards them.