18

Jennie and Lisa ride the bus, hand in hand. Jennie smiled widely as she keeps remembering her intimate moment with her girlfriend last night, and the fact that they did it again earlier before they get ready already made her day.

"Lis! Jen! over here" Jisoo called them as she waved her hands.

The couple approach them and Lisa gave them a quick hug to greet them while Jennie placed their bag on the compartment above their seats.

"Gosh what took you guys so long? we almost thought that you guys wouldn't make it here" Chaeyoung sighed dramatically as the couple sat down behind them.

"Yeah, thankfully the faculties had an urgent meeting before all the bus take off" Jisoo agreed as Chaeyoung and her kneel on their seat to face the couple behind them.

Jennie chuckled but Lisa rolled her eyes as she smack Jennie's arms.

"Jennie's fault. She moves too slow" Lisa complaint, but the fact is they did something earlier that's why they almost didn't make it.

Lisa almost murdered Jennie because they are already running late but thankfully that the buses are still inside their campus that gave Jennie a chance to live longer.

"Chaeyoung here almost cried at the thought of being without you guys" Jisoo said that made Lisa look at Chaeyoung with guilty eyes.

"Really? oh no I'm sorry Rosieposie" Lisa pouted.

"It's okay Lisa, it's just this trip won't be fun if you two aren't with us, right Jisoo?"

"Absolutely! we all should have fun" Jisoo exclaimed in agreement.

They all continued to chitchat while waiting for their professor. After a few more minutes their professor arrive and make sure that everyone's settled already before he took his seat since all the buses are about to take off.

The ride was quiet since it's just 5 in the morning and all the students were obviously still sleepy. The other's were already asleep on their seats.

During the ride, Jennie grab Lisa's hands and intertwined it with hers as Lisa leaned her head on Jennie's shoulders.

"Have some sleep first baby, are you feeling cold?" Jennie asked worriedly.

"A little.." Lisa answered shortly, feeling sleepy.

Jennie then adjusted the air conditioner then took the blanket she prepared and cover Lisa, she then wrapped her arms around Lisa's shoulders to keep her warm.

Lisa let out a satisfied breath as Jennie keep her warmth.

"Thank you" Lisa mumbled.

"No prob, sleep now baby" Jennie whispered softly before kissing the top of Lisa's head.

Jennie wander her eyes around when she felt someone's gazing at them, then her eyes landed at her brother sitting behind the seat on their right with Jongin. He's glaring at her which made Jennie rolled her eyes then lean her head to Lisa's head that for sure fuel her brother's anger more but she didn't care.

"Lili.. wakey wakey we're already here" Jennie whispered softly while tapping Lisa's cheeks gently.

Lisa groaned then slowly opened her eyes and look at her surroundings, she glance at the window and saw the surroundings with green nature.

She smiled then stretched her arms as their classmates were already preparing their things.

"Wow I slept the whole ride?" Lisa asked amazed that made Jennie chuckle and nod at her.