Chapter 00

—" Mom I don't want to get married." Wonwoo said .

—" If you can't marry then forget you have a mother ."His mom said threatening him a little.

—" OK ! I'll do what you said ." Wonwoo said while sighing .

Jeon Wonwoo 1st Son of Jeon corporation.  Now taking over his  Father's work cause his father now only want to spend his time with his Mother not with Work any more .

His mother wants him to get married with 2nd son of Kim's gallery's owner. (You know who I am talking about *wink )

Wonwoo has a girl friend and his mom doesn't like her at all cause she is a gold digger. Wonwoo is bi so her mom found a perfect match for Wonwoo.  So what will happen next . Wait for next chapter *wink.

Ok i'll give intro first.

Jeon Wonwoo current CEO of Jeon Corporation

Cold hearted , Little psycho (I mean what is my that's mine what's not my you can do what ever you want with that )
Age : 25

 Cold hearted , Little psycho (I mean what is my that's mine what's not my you can do what ever you want with that ) Age : 25

Kim Mingyu .
Kim's gallery's owner's 2nd Son .
Innocent character. (It has some mystery 🤫)
Age : 24 , last year at his university

There will be other members and also bts members *hehe .

English is not my language so sorry for mistakes in advance. And I am not a professional.
And this story in inspired by someone (black devil) I don't know if she has account here . so credit goes to her too .