Chapter 01

—"What happened? Seems like you are pissed of ." Seungcheol asked .

—" Nothing. My mom wants me to get married. "Wonwoo said.

—" Is there any problem? You already have a girlfriend just get married. " Seungcheol said.

—"Oh common hyung I don't love her that much that I have to marry her ." Wonwoo rolled his eyes.

—"So why are you with her all the time as her boyfriend? "Seungcheol asked.

—" She is just for showoff. And I don't want to get married you know that right." Wonwoo stated. "And also she just love my money that's why she is with me ."

—"OK . I know . But who are you getting married with?" Seungcheol asked .

—" I don't know. Mom knows everything and I am not interested who ever he is . But I am gonna make his life hell ." Wonwoo smriked .

—" Hyung , tell me about you I mean looks like you are so happy . What's the matter ? And how was your trip to LA ?" Wonwoo asked to seungcheol.

—" I think my heart is stolen now ." Seungcheol's cheek heat up .

—" Wah really? "

—"Hmm . I saw him in LA but I know nothing about him . but he is like an Angle ."

—"Wah hyung you are whipped for him ." Wonwoo teasing seungcheol.

—"Maybe I am ."Seungcheol smiled .

***

—"Dad do I really need to get married? "Mingyu asked .

—" Yes son . It's for our business. Mr. Jeon helped me with my business so much so we can't say no to him . " Mr. Kim answers.

—" But Dad I just came back from abroad a few days ago . " Mingyu said with a sad face .

—" Look son our business is going through a big lows . So you have to do this . Please son." Mr. Kim stated .

—" Ok Dad. When's the marriage? " mingyu asked.

—" In a week ."

—"WHAT " .

—" Yes . and invite whoever you want to invite we don't have much time ." And Mr. Kim left .

—" At least tell me who am I getting married to. " mingyu asked but no ones there anymore. 'And I am gay you know that right ' mingyu sighed while thinking .

***

—"What you are getting married? " the whole group squirm in unison.

—"Who is he ? Or she ? Whoever it is do you know the person?" Jeonghan asked.

—"When's the marriage? I need to go for shopping. " seungkwan said .

—"SHUT UP BOO" whole group yelled but seungkwan just flip his non existence long hair sassy way .

—"I don't know who is he or she . " Mingyu said .

—"What you don't know ?" Jeonghan and minghao said together.

—"No! But you guys have to come in my marriage day . and it's in a week .
Jeonghan hyung , Minghao , Seokmin, Seungkwan, and Chan you guys are already here now I just need tell Joshua hyung , Jungkook , and your bf's I mean Jun hyung and Hansol ." Mingyu said and other nodded .

—" I am get going .1st I have to call Hansol then i'll go for shopping. " Seungkwan said and left.

—" Same here . yoohoo . Brother~ Congratulations ~." Seokmin sang and then left with chan who is seokmin's Younger brother. "

[ think that Lee Jihoon , Lee Seokmin and Lee Chan they are brothers .]

—"Good they left . " Jeonghan said and minghao and jeonghan looked at Mingyu and smriked .

—" Tell us Isn't it he ? Jungkook's brother. " Minghao asked.

—"guess what . yes it is . "Mingyu winked.

—" Does Jungkook know it."Jeonghan asked.

—" Oh common Hyung who do you think will help me besides him ." Mingyu said .

—" uff ! you two are a thing." The elder of three stated and smiled .

—" Minghao don't tell Jun hyung about my marriage. "Mingyu told to Minghao.

—" Why?" Minghao confused.

—" He is his friend that's why ."

—" OH ! OK ! Then let's go for shopping. " minghao said and they left .

***