Jupiter x Saturn

Just a gay yaoi old couple doing affections stuff IDK.

I SWEAR SOME PEOPLE ARE SHIPPING THEM IN THE COMMENTS
(me too)
ALSO AM IN MY WRITERS BLOCK SORRY IF I DON'T POST MUCH..
Takes place before Jupi became Earth depressed 2.0
Can be humanized or not.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Saturn was in his orbit, who just woke up from a nap and started to feel bored.

Jupiter isn't close to him due to his axis are far from him now.

Maybe he should wait for a few days, then his orbit might be a bit close to him now again!

-....-

It's been a few days..where is he?

"Aw, I already missed him," Saturn sigh, sadly.

Even if it's a few days, Saturn had been missing him all the time ever since he and him started dating.

He missed his affections.

His kisses.

His hugs-

Until, he noticed someone behind him.

"Hey, Saturn-"

"Jupiter!"

Saturn hugged Jupiter immediately and kissed him meanwhile Jupiter, who is surprised by the kiss.

"I already missed you!" Saturn exclaimed out then hugged Jupiter a bit tight.

"Oookay Saturn, calm down. It's only been a few days," Jupiter hugged him back then chuckled.
They kissed again for a few more seconds.

(BE MARRIED ALREADY JUST..)

After they both let go yet they're still hugging Saturn finally say something.

"Sorry dear! I just missed you a lot.." Saturn answered him why and hugged him again, not letting go.

"Right, I missed you too, " Jupiter smiled softly at Saturn. Glad the both of them care for each other.

Millions of ancient years they've been best friends and now...

Look who they are in the present.

Together.

That is what Jupiter thought and he is grateful he has a partner. He did felt lonely once since everyone find him as a father figure or a protector.

Or even just a friend. Except one planet he's friends with.

Jupiter then put his hand on Saturn's cheek.

"So want to read with me?" Jupiter suggested a little romantic hang out.

"I promise you it isn't boring! It's something just for the both of us to enjoy," Jupiter assured Saturn.

"Oh, Jupiter you should know I won't get bored of it. I just loved to listen to your voice reading it!" Saturn also assured him that it's fine.

"Am so glad to have him as a partner.." Jupiter thought.

As Jupiter find his book floating in his orbit he then put his glasses on to read with Saturn.

Jupiter sat down and told Saturn to sit with him close.

As both of them did, they both stared at the book cover.

It is a shining thick outline that looks like a painting with a light blue and darkish type of color. It has stars on it that looks elegant.

"Ooh! So what's it about?" Saturn asked his romantic partner.

"I didn't read it yet. But I did find the topic at the back of the book. It's actually interesting!" Jupiter answered him not wanting to give him spoilers.

"Just read with me. And you'll find out," Jupiter adjust his glasses and read with Saturn, who's admiring his voice and how he's so calm..

He's perfect to him.

"I love you Jupiter," Saturn accidentally say something in his thoughts, he didn't mind though but Jupiter is a bit surprised yet smiled at him, lovingly too.

"I love you too,"

Then they continued to read together.
-----------------------------------------------------------
HOPE YOU LIKE THIS JUPITURN FIC.
For now..😈

"And then I go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like I love you.."
(Song reference LMAO)

Insert them fighting.

THAT'S MY NEW NEXT JUPITURN Angst not the lyrics thing just a tiny teaser.

Am putting the canon words from the show for the next chapter anyway!

Because..am making a scene where they argue canonly but they're were dating except they will turn to exes soon.

Words:651