(proto) Jupi & (proto) sat had favs

Seen a tiktok of how my bbg Hades got kicked out of the solar system theory.

SO IT'S MOST LIKELY A NEW HEADCANON OF IT. So here's the theory I saw and it's not mine but it's just a guessing from someone.

Theory:
Hades has his goofy ass axis and causing a "tiny bit" of problems on the solar system. The more annoyance is that Jupiter and Saturn(protos) had favorites and one of them Is (proto) Earth.

Hades goofy ass axis of the problem causes asteroids to bombard a few times on Proto-Earth. So Jupiter and Sat's having favs made them a bit over protective of Proto-Earth that they been warning(slash bullying) Hades a lot. (Meanies) while for Hades /planet X is still trying to fix it.

That's their theory.. But for my planet X I will do that Hades doesn't gaf about it.

Oh! And I'll not give spoilers for my story.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jupiter gazed at (proto)-Earth. Or now in ancient times you can call him Gaia.

The Sun was still a bit red. Jupiter though had a liking to him, his favorite, his son figure. He wanted to protect him. Gladly, his friend, Saturn, also wanted to do the same. They both wanted to protect him for their most dislikes, Hades.

(Damn poor you. I'll give ya a hot chocolate)

Hades orbit has been quite a mess to the solar system. Due to its unstableness, it cause asteroids to bombard the Rocky planets sometimes. Even Gaia.

Jupiter and Saturn had been warning countless of times on Hades. Even arguing, bullying, and threatening him too. Jupiter and Saturn also didn't hate him just for his unstableness or accidentally hitting Gaia due to it.

They hated him wayy before. Well for Jupiter of course. Saturn thinks he's Neutral in the first days except now he only hates him as a protection for their precious favorite proto-planet, Gaia.

--
Gaia was talking to Theia, he had a bit of a bubbly personality yet a bit nervous meeting new people. He then cling unto Theia's arm as he looked at the biggest planet of the solar system.

"Hey, there, Gaia. What's going on for you? Are you fine and all?" Jupiter looked down and soften his expression unto him.

"Oh, am fine! Am just having a good time with my new friends," Gaia answered.

"It's been awfully awesome! I managed to take care of him well!" Theia whispered to Jupiter, who's leaning in to hear her voice.

"Am glad both of you are fine even you Gaia," Jupiter smiled and sigh.

"Oh! I hear that voice, isn't it Gaia!" Saturn came in, putting both of his hands on his cheeks. Then one of his hands Pat on Gaia's head gently.

"Hello, Saturn! You look great!" Gaia notices a tiny detail of Saturn. A shiny looking tiny ring. It isn't visible though but Gaia wanted to compliment Saturn with his observant eyes.

"Oh really! Thank you," Saturn smiled, widely.

"Your the best. And bestest planet," Saturn randomly complimented further.

You can tell of how they say it. They don't usually say those things or compliment more further, It's just that they had a favorite, and you know who.
Gaia blinked then smiled at the both of them.

Theia's very long brown hair flows with the wind. She then smiled cheesily at Gaia.

"Hey! We should go and make up more new games to play, so that we won't be bored. I'll continue teaching you!" Theia suggested at Gaia.