CH-11

Chalo bhaiiiiii aajka chapter shyad thriller hoo iykyk 🤐😉

A knock was heard on the door, Ishi went to open it and found her MIL (Mother-in-law) with a servant.

"Arey beta aap yaha kyu khadi hai aapko toh aaram karna chaiye na" said Meera with a smile and a bit worried expression.

"Arey Aunty Mein toh ekdum first class hu, aap tension na lo" said Ishi with a wink.

"AREY AUNTY HONGI TUMHARI KOI AUR MEIN TUMHARI MAAAA HU BETAJI" said Meera with angry expression.

"Areyyyy mumma ji aap gussa nahi karo, not good for health aur humare liye bhi" said Ishi with a pout.

"Haa na"  "Aacha beta aapke liye ye kapde aur ghene hai aap inhe pehne aur jaldi ready hoke niche aaiye aur Veer ke bhi kapde hai toh unhe bhi bata dena  thik hai". "jaldi aa jaiye aap dono".

Ishi nodded and Meera left from there.

As she had already showered so she went towards closet after organising Veer's clothes and went inside the closet to get ready.

HER LOOK

Veer came out and saw his clothes organized and all things set aside. He felt a weird satisfaction seeing all this but at the same time he wanted her to take rest and not get herself worked up.

He heard the closet door opening and turned to look towards it, his breath hitched on seeing her and he just kept looking at her, sensing her coming towards him he snapped out of his staring contest and saw her going towards vanity and again the blouse made no less to get his breath away, "Ohh god what is she doing to me and look at her she looks so ethereal."

Veer's thoughts, "The red saree just stands out because she is wearing it and bringing out my beast with that blouse of hers, she did a little makeup and left her hairs open while the choker was just highlighting her collar bones making me want to kiss them and mark them mine, what the fuck you idiot shut up, and her nude lips shittt I AM DONE, her chuda cladded hands and the heena hands were just making her look so beautiful like the moon in night."

She was about to wear her vermillion, Veer stood infront and said "Ye mera haq hai toh mein fir se bhar du "

"Haa" thats all was she could say seeing him this close to her.

"Toh mein humesha ke liye aapna haq le raha hu, hum hi bharenge roj aapne haathon se" said Veer and filled her hairline and also made her nuptial chain stand out from the layers of jewellery.

Ishi was so flustered sensing him so near and the way his fingers brush near her collar bones just made her shiver a bit but Ishi being Ishi composed herself and turned around.

Ishi's thoughts, "Mujhe pata hota ki piche mudne se ,meri saase atak jaani hai toh meine mudna hi nahi tha per inhe dekho, pure ke pure Greek-god lagre hai, Kurte mein toh kisi villian se kaam nahi lagre kyuki hero toh hai hi per mere liye toh mere villian hai kyuki jo mein khud hu 😏😉. When he filled my hairline I was just amused because I never thought he will accept all this after what Anu di did but look at him and his words are doing something to me that I can't just express. Aur aankhe toh maano kisi honey comb ke tarah gheri hai and that beard uff Ishi chup kar ja kya kya sochri hai, Unke lips maan toh kara hai collar se khich ke kiss karu per ISHIIII chup ho jaaa, Hayee biceps to dekho bus yaar itna taad nahi wo bhi pehle hi din"