Authors note/ Changes to the characters

First off this will be i whole mess I wrote while being 13 and just thought that i could write a book. Honestly idk what i was thinking, like sometime i get ideas and i think they are good and then i actually do the idea and it sucks ass.

Second off I absolutely despise hate. If you hate the book fuck off thank you very much. I'm okay with constructive criticism but if you say something like 'i hate this book' or 'this is a shitty book' i will roast your ass and probably block you. ( If you can do that here on Wattpad).

And finally don't copy this shitty book i beg of you i can't deal with the stress of trying to draft a chapter in the middle of school just for it to be copied by someone else. I'm Pretty sure you have a brain so you can think of stories yourself.

Ok now the changes. 

Harry: For Harry i feel like after the war he get's too many tattoo's mainly on his arms for all the people he loves. He also become a very powerful wizard and now can do multiple wandless spells and doesn't have to speak to do many spells. He charmed a portion of his left arm and now he can 'store' his wand there and it looks like a tattoo. After the war he just felt like his wand should always be on him. 

Draco: Draco pulled a Sirius and grew out his hair to piss off his dad. His hair always grew really fast so his hair is now just below his shoulder's and he always puts it up with his wand. ( He is a Black after all) He also cast a spell on him so now he doesn't grow any body or facial hair which also contributes to why he is always cold. He only has one tattoo which is his mother's favorite flower, Daffodil's behind his right ear. And Draco is an unregistered animagus. Only Professor McGonagall and most of the 8th year group knows. Can you guys guess what he is????

And Fred is still alive, idk how ya'll expected me to write a book with out him. 

Oke i think that's all, good bye my lovlies.