Chapter 1

Draco was tossing and turning like always. But this time, it wasn't out of fear that he would re-visit his loved ones dying at the hands of Lord Voldemort in his dreams, no this was because he was having a bit of a dilemma. Yes a dilemma, see he was wondering how he was going to apologize to Harry Potter.  He was pretty sure the guy hated him. He wouldn't even be surprised, considering the fact that he bullied him for 6 years and helped the most evilest wizard of all time. 

But the latter wasn't his fault because he was forced to get the dark mark, forced to make an attempt at Albus Dumbledoor's life, forced to get punished by his father's horrible choices. But that doesn't stop him from blaming himself. He can never go in public with out Glamour unless he wanted to get attacked by people who though he was wrongfully pardoned. Hell, he even thought he was wrongfully pardoned.

After another 5 minutes of the tossing and turning he finally got up. Slightly shivering from the cold that could only be felt by him, he sat at his desk. He was sick and tired of being scared of rejection he just decided to at least try and see if he would get a nice reply. He started drafting what he was going to write. But after 5 minutes and multiple balled up pieces of parchment he was fed up. 

"Fuck it" He muttered. 

He started writing from the heart and when he was done he didn't let himself read over it in fear that he would just ball that up to. He unlocked his Eagle owl, Loyalty. Even though he was getting old he usually never had trouble delivering a letter. But Draco had the feeling that Loyalty would die soon. 

"To Harry Potter" He whispered as he let him out. Draco then went downstairs for a cup of tea to calm his nerves. 

Harry on the other hand was asleep but his 'dream' wasn't pleasant. He was watching Sirius, his godfather die all over again. This was one of his horrible nightmares that he suffer's from. He usually has them because of a terrible panic attack, and then taking a calming draught and suffering a nightmare afterwards.  

He was more than happy to wake up from that nasty nightmare to a tapping at his window. He was a bit confused though and waved his hand to let it in. He was very surprised to see Draco Malfoy's eagle owl. He knew it was his, because Draco had no trouble rubbing in his face that he had the better owl than him. Harry felt a pang in his heart when he remembered Hedwig, his first ever friend that never ran away from him. Only death was able to do the two apart.

Harry shook off the depressing thought's as the owl was getting restless standing on one leg. He untied the letter and fed the owl some left over owl treats. The owl stayed though not flying off like most owls would. Harry guessed he was waiting for a reply. Harry tore open the letter and started to read, 

Dear Harry Potter, 

I wanted to apologize for everything i have said and done to you in the 6 years that we have been together in school. I know that i have been an outright git and i completely understand if you hate me but i would like to make amends and start afresh. And to do that i want to apologize in person. Is there a place we could meet? Preferably somewhere in muggle London considering the fact that everybody in the Wizarding World hates me. 

                                                   Thanks, 
                                                       Draco

P.S. I don't go by Draco Malfoy any more. I don't want to be associated with my father anymore than i already am.

Harry was astonished, he never thought that the Draco Malfoy was apologizing for all he's done over the years. This could be plot to bring the family name back into the good books of the Wizarding World but he did say that he doesn't want to be associated with his father, who would obviously use this as an opportunity to get everything back to the it was before Lord Voldemort had risen back to power. Harry decided to give him a chance. 

He wrote out a letter and sent the owl on his way. Harry knew he wasn't going back to sleep so he made himself a cup of tea and sat in his drawing room, deciding on what to draw before settling on a certain blonde. 

Draco was very surprised to come back from his cup of tea to a letter from Harry Potter. He thought that he would be asleep and would read the letter in the morning. But nonetheless he was happy that he would have to overthink about his response and all the ways he could have rejected.

He opened the letter with shaking hands, from the cold or nervousness he couldn't tell. 

Dear Draco, 

I will admit, i am very surprised that you want to apologize but i am happy nonetheless. You seem to want to change and you understand your mistakes. There are somethings that you couldn't help, and i acknowledge that. I would be happy to meet up somewhere in muggle London. I really hate flashing lights and now they seem to follow me everywhere in the Wizarding World. There is a tea shop called Serenitea that i always seem to find my self at. Can we meet there on Wednesday at 2pm? 

                                                                      Your's Truly,
                                                                                 Harry 

P.S. Although i still love my name Harry is just fine. People like Harry Potter and don't want to find out just Harry. 

Draco read the letter enough times until he knew it by heart. He couldn't believe that he was getting a second chance, a second chance at proving that he wasn't just  'former death eater', proving that he was actually a good person. 

He quickly sent his reply and started thinking about what he was to wear. And no matter how hard he tried he could not wipe the smile on his face.

**********************

How was the first chapter? Did you guy's like it? Main reason why i haven't been posting is because of writer's block. It's literally the worst feeling. Any way, it's way to late so, Goodbye my lovlies.