chapter 1

enjoy!
...Introduction...

Christina's pov

I stared out the window of the small library, watching the rain fall down against the windows. It was December, with the Christmas season in full bloom lights were scattering the streets. I was reading the Harry Potter series for what seems like the hundredth time.

The bell of the library rung indicating someone had entered. My attention was pulled towards the door as a tall blonde boy entered immediately heading towards the music section. I looked back towards my book continuing from where I left off.

My phone dinged from beside me. Picking it up I saw that Gabby texted me.

From: gabby x

hey gurl hey

To: gabby x

hi?

From: gabby x

so whatcha up to?

To: gabby x

im just at the library

From: gabby x

ooh funn any cute guys ;p

I was about to respond when I looked up and locked eyes with the tall blonde from earlier.

Had he been staring at me this whole time?

I looked back down at my phone and replied to Gabby with a simple "nope ;p", then continued to read my book.

I couldn't help but think about the mysterious tall blonde that may have been staring at me. The image of the blonde-haired boy wouldn't leave my head.

I reached down for my phone and saw that it was already 4:30. I told Gabby and Michael that I would be home by 5 for a netflix and pizza night.

I got up from the table with my bag and books and made my way towards the door. I started my car and exited the library parking lot. I pulled out onto the busy road and waited for the light to change. Within a few minutes, I pulled into the driveway and made my way to the door.

"Honey, I'm home!" I sang.

"Finally! I can now eat the pizza!" Gabby and Michael yelled as they ran down the stairs like they were little kids on christmas morning. I giggled internally at the way he was acting. We walked into the kitchen with 2 large pizzas on the counter.

"You make me a plate while I change into sweatpants." I said walking toward the stairs. I changed quickly and sprinted down to the couch. "Ha ha, I beat you!" I said grabbing the remote and turning on the Roku. I selected Netflix and started to look through the titles. I chose Mean Girls because why the hell not?

"Ugh, Mean Girls? Only if you were friends with Luke." Michael said while sitting on the couch handing me a plate of pizza.

"Who's Luke?" Gabby and I questioned at the same time.

"A boy in my band who loves Mean Girls and penguins." he laughed. I giggled but I shut up as soon as I saw the starting credits play. We were quietly eating pizza and laughing occasionally at the stupid jokes.

The movie came to an end after about an hour or so. Gabby, Michael, and I headed to the kitchen to refill our snacks.

"Shit, sorry guys my mom just texted saying I have to babysit Jason tonight." Gabby said looking at her phone.

"It's okay don't worry about it, Michael and I will finish cleaning up here."

"Okay, thanks so much"

"Bye Gabe! Be back by curfew!" I shouted as she went out the door.

"Bye Chris! Bye Michelle! I don't have a curfew, Mother!"she shouted back laughing

We are so weird.

"Hey is it okay if some of my friends come over?" Michael asked

"Sure, whatever."

How bad could they be?

...A/N...

So that was the first chapter!

SHOUTOUT TO THE WONDERFUL g_a_b_b_y_ ! She plays Gabby in this story!

She is my new friend who also likes 5sos, infact we bonded over heartbreak girl at camp.

SO GO FOLLOW HER NOW OR ELSE...

anyways I hope to update soon and first 5 likes and comments get shoutouts on my instagram( unquiffable.luke ) <<<this isn't the right link it just is a link<<<

RULES:

all you have to is comment your instagram username in the comments and I will give a shoutout to the first 5 of them! Also you have to vote on this chapter!

until next time...

-erin.x