chapter 4

Luke, Michael, and I walked over to Gabby in Victoria Secret. "Hey ready to have some fun?" I whispered to Gabby.

"Hell yeah!" she whisper-shouted. "Ok, so me and Christina are going to try some stuff on and we want you guys to stay here and tell us what you think." We heard a chorus of okay's and now it was time for our master plan.

Gabby and I walked over to the undergarmet section. We grabbed a few bras and walked into the dressing rooms. I walked into the first one and quickly took off my shirt and changed into a pink polkadotted push-up bra. I texted Gabby a countdown to open our cutains at the same time. I opened the curtain to see all four boys slouching on the chairs playing on their phones.

"Hey guys, can you tell us what you think?" I said and all of the boys looked up at me in the pink push-up bra and Gabby in a skyblue bra. I smirked at the faces the boys were giving

"Holy shit." Luke muttered under his breath. Gabby and I exchanged glances and told them to tell us what they thought.

"Don't fucking tease me like that, Gabby!" Calum said.

"It's not like I haven't seen them before like this." Michael said nonchalantly but you could tell he was getting turned on by the bulge in his skinny jeans. Gabby and I giggled quietly and turned to face Ashton who hasn't said a thing.

"Ashton? What about you?" I spoke seductivly while he just looked in awe.

"Holy... shit, fuck no. Remember you have a girlfriend Ashton. Get your head in the game." Ashton spoke to himself. Gabby and I turned around and smiled to eachother and walked back into our dressing rooms.

"We only have 1 more thing left." Gabby spoke.

"I swear if either of you walk out in a bra, I will slap you." Michael says. I giggle to myself picking up another bra. This time it was a lilac color with the word Pink written all over it. Gabby texted me a countdown just like last time. At the same time, we opened the curtains and walked out.

"Fuck you guys, I'm leaving." Michael said storming out of the store.

"M-me too." Ashton said following Michael's lead.

"So?" I asked the remaining boys after a few minutes of silence. Their eyes were glued to our boobs and neither of them would look away. "Hello? Earth to Calum and Luke!" I waved my arms at them.

"What? Sorry." Calum spoke.

"Eyes up here hon." I said to Luke.

"Wha-Oh s-sorry." Luke blushed. Aw that is so cute. Wait. Cute? Christinia, No.

I looked towards Gabby,"Mission Accomplished." I mouthed.

After we changed back into our own clothing, we exited the store, to see Michael and Ashton sitting on a bench not to far away from the entrance.

We made our way over to them, bags in hand, and the boys followed behind us.

"Alright, let's bounce." Gabby said.

"Never say that again." I laughed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! My best friend helped me write this chapter. She will probably help me with future chapters as well but anyways, here is a short blurb from her:

Hi guys! I'm Mackenzie and I am completely and deeply in love with all of the 5sos boys and lemme just say, I dont know what kind of girl I am I mean its different every hour..

I am superrrr excited to write this bc omg me and erin have so many ideas in mind!!! cant wait for you to read!!

love you guys!!!

peace out girl scout

-erin.x