06. Intimate.

(smut.)

Gojo kept nagging Geto about sharing a bath together. He claimed it would be more 'romantic' and 'intimate'.

And finally, Geto gave in.

"It should be ready now." Gojo notified, testing the water with his hand. Warm.

"Okay." Geto replied, beginning to shed his clothing.

And while they've seen all of eachother's body, it still felt a little embarrassing.

They haven't done this before and Geto was a little nervous.

Gojo was already in the bath once Geto stripped of his clothing.

He gestured him over with his hands.

Geto hesitantly stepped in, sitting on the opposite side of him as the water sloshed around before settling.

A hand went through his pure white hair, now slicked back and dampened with the bath water.

"Hm? Why so far away?" Gojo questioned with a smile, coaxing him closer.

Geto made his way over, carefully sitting next to him before Gojo pulled him inbetween his lap.

"See? Isn't this more comfortable?" He cooed, nuzzling into his shoulder.

"...I guess." Geto mumbled out, holding the hands that were securely over his stomach.

"Do you not want to?"

"I do. It's just new to me." Geto reassured, lifting his hand and pressing his lips upon it for a moment.

Gojo hummed in response. Now that they were in the bath together, it did feel a bit different.

He could feel every inch of Geto's wet body pressed up against his.

Stop thinking about that!!, Gojo thought in a panic. This was supposed to be soothing and comfortable for the both of them.

Once he though about that dirty thought for a moment, more kept flooding in.

And soon enough, something arose within him.

Geto was feeling comfortable after a while of them relaxing in the bath.

He soon felt something poking his back.

As he turned around to see what it was, Gojo spoke.

"Don't...don't mind it." He muttered, pressing his face into his neck.

"How could I when it's poking me in the back?" Geto asked, a bit amused by his reaction.

Was Gojo embarrassed? How cute.

"I dunno.." silence once more.

His face heated up from embarrassment.

His arms squeezed Geto momentarily before they went limp again.

Gojo's hesitant hands slid up to his partner's chest, feeling his soaked skin underneath his fingertips.

"Where are your hands going, Satoru?" Geto questioned once they slid past his abdomen.

"They have a mind of their own" Gojo uttered, peering over his shoulder as they traced his V-line from underneath the water.

"I can see that." Geto chuckled, catching his hand before it reached it's final destination.

Gojo pursed his lips, letting his hand rest in Geto's.

He waited a moment before trying again.

His lips drifted down the back of his neck, giving it a few pecks.