NIRAN

Since Pond admitted to the hospital, Joss and Dunk got the chance to talk and meet once in a while, sometimes Pond invite him dinner with Joss too and their interaction happened continuosly. Throwing himself to him is a proof that Dunk knows no one could understand him more than him.

"Are you okay now?"

Dunk shake his head like a baby

"I'm not good at consoling a crying baby but I know how to appease you a little bit"

Dunk looked at him with curiousity. Joss leave money on the table and grab his hand

"Finish your drinks, were going somewhere"

"But!"

"Na!na!na! hurry!"

He finish his drinks and accept Joss hand. He's puzzling where Joss wants to take him but he was too weak to refuse since he felt so downhearted.

"Why are we here?"

"Hahaha what do you think people are doing here?"

"Joss don't tease me"

They're standing in front of the cinema and Joss is following the line buying a movie ticket.

"I'd like to watch this movie so bad but I'm too scared to watch by myself, so you need to accompany me"

"Huh? Hahaha but I don't like that kind of movie Joss"

Joss just smile and handed him the tickets

"Wait me here, I'll buy drink first and food okay?"

Dunk was curious why Joss wants to watch the movie "Conjuring" thinking about the movie make him frightened already. Dunk pick up his phone and called his sister. He forgot about her in a while and he was too worried, she might looking at him till now.

"Nei sorry! I left you"

"Where are you bro?"

"I'm fine, dont worry, are you home? how about your stuff?"

"Mom pick me up"

"Huh?"

"Dont worry, I didn't tell her anything"

"Sorry"

"Uhhh! no need to feel sorry, wherever you are right now, make something to clear your mind okay, I'm worried too"

"Thanks"

Dunk cut the call and Joss is smiling waiting for him

"Let's go?"

Dunk smile at him back and nodd. he was glad Joss makes him forget a little while of his heartsick.

"Hahaha why you're closing your eyes, I thought you like to watch..."

"waaahhh"