1.

"Oh. My. God. Diane you look absolutely gorgeous." Sarah, my best friend of 13 years says.

I'm walking down the stairs on my cherry red tight dress, that tones my curves, my pin straight brunette hair devided on two chunks on each side of my shoulders that goes down until my lower stomach. I have pretty long hair. My make up perfectly done with no eyeshadow on so it doesn't hide the color of my jade green eyes. 

  'Are you kidding me? Girl you're stunning, that green dress suits so good on you since you're a ginger, and the smocked eye look? It tones so much the color of your eyes' I say rolling my eyes halfway speaking, while I stand in front of her.

  We're currently on her house on Italy, somewhere I've never been before since we both lived in the USA until 3 years ago that she had to move to Italy due to some family issues. We didn't lose contact though we were hours apart but we still managed to keep our friendship.

  I will be staying with her for the next couple of months since I got a job offer here.

   Today her neighbor, which she's been pretty close with the last 2 years, has his birthday and he invited us- Well, technically her to his place to celebrate because he would be throwing a party anyway. And since she didn't want to leave me alone she suggested I would come too and her neighbor agreed.

  'Well, come on! Let's go we're already like 36 minutes and 28 seconds late already!'
Sarah almost shouts at me, she doesn't like being late but since I'm the one on fault here, I won't make any disagreements. Oops.

  'Okay just let m-' I don't even get to finish my sentence that she drags me outside of her house and I have to say bye bye to my matte red lipstick that got left outside of my purse.

                .               .                 .

  I'm currently trying to find Sarah because I lost her not even 3 minutes after we got here. And she's probably outside at the pool dancing with some random girl, since her plan was to find someone to hook up with.

  As I'm trying to make my way through the crowd upstairs to find bathroom to find some peace, my faith has different ideas in mind for me, since I bumb into a really, really, really. Tall figure that I haven't since again once in my life.

'Oh my God, I'm so sorry I didn't see you pleas-'
  He doesn't even let me finish, not even a single thank you for my apology, that he take my wrist and pulls me into a random room in the house that no one is in.

  Who does he think he is? He pulls the door close behind him as I scan the  room that seems to be something like his bedroom? I suppose. 

  Just like that, the tall figure appears in front of me, and I think my lips part a little because of how handsome this man is. Blond hair that are gel behind with just 1 small chunk of hair falling in front of his face just on the corner of his eye. Baby blue eyes, like the morning sky I feel like I could be lost for hours in them. And I don't even know this guy?. Jawline sharp, like u could get a paper cut from it, full pink-red cupid shaped lips that suit his symmetrical face perfectly, and a straight nose slightly crooked on the start that make his attractiveness levels higher. He's wearing some black cargo pants, and a white shirt which the first 2 buttons are undone,  sleeves pulled up on his arms a small familiar tattoo on his left arm, a sunflower. This guy just pulled me inside a random room, at a fucking party! What if he kills me- Oh my g-

  'Are you going to stare at me forever?' He says, studying me.

'Huh-?' I question, 'Who the fuck are you? Why the fuck did yo-'

  "Too many people, I didn't hear what u were saying" he interrupts saying,
I swear if he does that once more I'm going to stab his eye with my heel.

  "I just apologized for running up on you. And can you stop interrupting me pleas-"

  "Oh, I didn't see you anyway I wasn't looking dow-"
now I'm the one interrupting.

  "Jesus, can you stop interrupting me?" I feel so bad, he's as much handsome as annoying.

  "For a short girl, you have too much attitude." He says in a rude tone as he's looking at me up and down, then leaving the room closing the door behind him.

  What an asshole.

  I'm dancing my loneliness away, on the dance until I feel strong arms wrapped around my waist. And I think I'm too drunk to turn around and care if I know who it is.

  I put my hands on the strangers hands on my waist, and keep them locked so now we're dancing together.

  I finally turn around to notice a tall figure. The same tall figure that pulled me inside a room just to ask me what I said.

  I look up at him as I'm trying to remove his arms off of me, then fail. He looks at me with sleepy eyes and let's out a small smile.

"What's your name pretty?" He asks, and then a small hiccup.
  I really don't want to answer that question and just go back to Sarah's place, Sarah. Who's probably already sleeping in her room. But my mouth disappoints me.

  "I- Diane." Fuck.
He looks at me, his expression changes and his smile widens.

  "I had a friend named Diane. She was reallyyy pretty" he pauses. "like you" he continues. And I don't know how to feel about that. I don't even know this guy.

  I don't even get the chance to answer that we hear someone scream from the other room, and the tall guy swears under his breath

  "Shit! Sarah I told you not to open that counter!" Huh?

   Sarah.. My best friend Sarah?

Hi, I know this chapter might be boring or a bit bad written but its the first im writing a story like this and i hope my writing skills develop by the time it ends, or hopefully sooner.

I know it might be a little confusing right now, but I can assure you it's all going to be better later on.

I wanted to make the first chapter short on purpose. But the other chapters will be longer than that.

-☆