4.

~3 years ago~

   "Come on Aaron! We're gonna miss the movie!" I yell at him seeing how unbothered he is about it. When he finally reaches beside me he pulls one of his hands out of the pockets of his coat and puts it around my waist slightly pulling me closer. Then he leans in to my ear and whispers,

   "You really have to chill about it Dani" then gives me a soft kiss on the neck. He's so annoying sometimes.

   It's been some months since Sarah left, but I got Aaron.

  Aaron had been my friend since 9th grade when I was 15 and he was 18. Now, I'm 20 and he's 23. He has been there for me like Sarah has.

  We started dating a month after Sarah left, and it's been good until now. Of course I miss Sarah, I wish she was here with me and not in Italy  because I really am happy and I really like Aaron.

  "Hey Dani, if I tell you we have already missed like, 34 minutes of the movie, will you be mad?" I freeze. I narrow my eyes at him removing his warm hand from my waist.

  "I swear to God Aaron, not again." I say, "You have to make it up to me." I point my finger in his face and he takes some steps behind.

   "We can always go to my place and watch the movie." No we can't.

   "You know I've been wanting to watch this movie for a while now!" I complain and he take me in a bear hug.

  "Yea, let's go home." He breaks the hug and grabs my hand forcing our fingers together, and we walk back to his car.

   We're half way to his place and he has one hand on the wheel, one hand on my inner thigh.

   We are talking so much and laughing when suddenly..

   Lights. Horns beeping. And.. blood.

  Next thing I remember Im in the hospital.

  I open my eyes and see a doctor in front of me writing something.

  "Where's Aaron?" I whisper with all the strength I got left.
The doctor looks at me confused.

  "Oh. Um." I might look petrified now thinking of the worse case scenarios. Did he die? Please not. Oh my God-

  "Miss Rhodes, the guy who was with you when the accident happened wasn't as badly injured as you, he." He coughs a little. And I squeeze my eyebrows together trying to understand.
"He left, and since he did he hasn't come back to check on you. Or do anything else, he did pay for your treatment. He also told us to inform you that he left the country."

  Oh God. That's worse than any scenario I had imagined. Aaron wouldn't do that. Aaron wouldn't. Aaron..

  Tears are streaming down my face so quickly I don't even realize. I don't even get to make a sound. And the doctor nods at me and leaves the room.

  My Aaron wouldn't do that... right?

                          ~Now~

  I wake up in a strange room, under the covers of a really comfortable bed. I look around and see.. him.

It really is him.

  He's sitting on a black chair one, his elbows on his legs and hands curled to his chin covering his lower lip.

  He's, gorgeous. Jet black hair, and eyes deep blue like the ocean. Jawline sharp as a knife and.. he's, really muscular. He looks like a tank. His tattoos are exposed by his sleeveless shirt.