02

CLARIÁ VINNÁ — A R K

a bright sunbeam flew into his face, scrunching up to get away from the bright light and into the darkness

a bright sunbeam flew into his face, scrunching up to get away from the bright light and into the darkness. he opened his eyes slowly, trying to adjust to the new profound room he was in.

it wasn't his. his room had green bed sheets, his curtains were blackout, his wall was covered with paintings and drawings. this room was quite different as the sheets were black, the curtains were grey, a big rug was placed out, and small drawing on the wall.

he sat up quickly but grabbed his head with his hand, feeling a pounding feeling throb in his skull. as he got himself comfortable, he didn't even notice that a tall light skinned male was at the door.

"u doin' ok?", the person asked, walking up to clariá with a glass of water and 2 small pills in his hand. the smaller boy looked over the taller, taking in everything he saw.

he was tall and lanky but he did have some abs, he had a nice shaved goatee, and he had very long nice hair. he handed him the pills and the water and walked out of the door and another door closed.

he paused, noticing that his face was hot. he shook his head quickly while getting all those thoughts out his head. he took the pills and a few sips of water, waiting for the pain to subside.

he slowly rose out of the soft bed, watching his step as he seen a few clothes on the ground with his dress. DRESS!? he swooned around the room to find a mirror, fumbling around his own feet. looking at the corner of the large room, he found it.

a long but narrow mirror , so clean and his reflection stared right back at him. his dress was no longer on his body and a long shirt was replaced.

a small blush formed on his tan cheeks, thinking did the mysterious man change him? heavy foot steps were prominent again and a small chuckle sounded from behind him.

the man now had on a black t-shirt, cargo shorts, and red and black retros. his style was nice but his style didn't fit well with clariás.

"if your wondering, i did touch you to bring you here but then you changed yourself into my clothes", he spoke softly, tone so smooth and deep.

"o-oh.. i'm really sorry about all that. drunk..", the smaller male spoke softly. he fiddled with his fingers and tilted his head down slightly.

"your dress is in the dryer so it should be about.. 10 more minutes before it's fully dry. come eat. i made food", he then walked off. "my names christian btw."

the drive back to clariás place was deadly quiet

the drive back to clariás place was deadly quiet. only making small talk when it got to quiet. once they reached their destination, clariá thanked him for the ride and stepped out of the black ford truck.

"i really appreciate it.. maybe we can hangout as a thank you?", he spoke questioning. "mm.. ok", he spoke with a small smile on his face. after a short conversation, they both parted ways as the smaller shut the door and walked to his apartment.

he fished his keys out of his pocket and opened his door and hit with a strong scent of vanilla and chocolate. a deep sigh released out his mouth as he walked further into the apartment.

the wide cage sat in the conner of the room with the large furry cat inside of it, rolled into a ball, looking like a plush bear or rug. he walked off down the hall into his bedroom and fell onto the soft, plushy goodness.

as he sunk into his bed, wanting some peace and quiet, he heard his phone ding from the other side of the room. the smaller kicked his feet like a child and sat up to retrieve his phone.

picking the large device up and turning the screen on, it was a message from his group chat. they were spamming the chat with how the party went how they were all messed up from drinking and having a good time.

a smile whipped across his face as he saw zero and quincy were arguing, as always. then a pdf file was put into the chat by zero. clariá was confused to see a file, never one of them sent one unless it was for an assignment for class.

he clicked it out if curiosity, wishing he didn't
click it at all. it was a video of quincy giving a guy head in what it seemed like a private room. his low hazel eyes looked up into the camera was his hands had a tight grip onto the large shaft.

his small hands worked slowly, up and down. clariá felt his body heat up as he continued watching the file. he then realized and tapped off of the file and sent a crying emoji, his flushed face ducked down into his jacket.

spaceship boys 🪐

😭

quincy
you dirty hoe.

zero
that's for calling me a whore.

quincy
since u wanna expose me..
imma expose yo ass.

quincy has sent a video .

clariás eyes widened as he watched the new video posted into the chat and he couldn't believe who it was. it was zero and karma. zero had a tight grip onto karmas neck and karma started right back at him with low eyes.

he could hear the loud slapping of skin on skin, both of them seeming they were having a good time. the camera was then angled down to where they were connected and it was a white paste covering is organ.

after one hard stroke, he heard a loud choked moan and the sound of water, then the video cut off. clariá laid in shock as he slowly put his phone down and covered his eyes.

what kind of friends did he have?

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES