03

CLARIÁ VINNÁ — A R K

the younger was sitting at his desk with one airpod in his ear, putting out the hushed whispers around him

the younger was sitting at his desk with one airpod in his ear, putting out the hushed whispers around him. he was writing the notes from his english class neatly on the notebook paper.

his abundant music flowed through his ears, calming his nerves. he looked over at the clock: 3:40 pm, it read in big red letters. the class would be over in five minutes so he started to pack up his things to leave.

the bell rings, heavy footsteps start to disappear just like clariás was doing now. his bag was around his shoulder as he quickly moved between the different people until he saw a familiar body.

quincy was standing by a set of blue lockers while he tapped away on his phone. the smaller male ran up to him and wrapped his around around him, scaring him.

"clariá, i almost punched you!", quincy shouted at him, lips coming down into a soft frown. clariá laughed at him and they walked up the hall so they could meet up with zero and karma.

now, since the party the boys haven't hid that they like each other so they started dating just to try it. and surprisingly, it's going good.

they seen the two down the hall as karma was smacking the taller male across the head with one of his books, his body shrinking up in pain.

zero rubbed his head softly as he watched the group now come together. "this dumbass just started to dry hump me in this hallway, filled with people", karma spoke with a sharp tone.

clariá laughed at him while pointing a finger, his soft giggles coming off his chest. he then felt his phone vibrate in his back pocket. digging it out of his pocket, it was a message from christian.

Chris

i'm tryin take you out today,
u tryin go?