Another Hard Earned Days Work

(A/N: This chapter contains strong language, blood and gore depictions, and violent actions. I hope you enjoy the story with interest and a great idea of the chapter. Feel free to comment what you think and what you like about the story. If you feel that there are somethings wrong with it, please let me know. Don't forget to vote the story and recommend if you can. I hope you all enjoy it.)
___________________________

After exiting his car, Souchiro Takagi stood on the yard of his own estate. All of the survivors he housed here at his own refugee shelter, and all of his men including his wife stood around him. Looking over he saw his daughter including the rest of the group standing on the balcony to the large home just behind the people, but close enough for them to witness his testament.

From behind him, the men of Ultra-Nationalist Organization came out and stood behind him. The sound of an engine caused them to step out of the way as a forklift carrying a large cage with someone inside it, or rather something. Sitting in the cage was one of his men, a bandage wrapped around their left arm presumably where he was bitten. Costing him of his humanity as he was turned into one of 'Them'.

As the people all stared at him in fear and confusion. A question all on their minds that they all shared 'Why did he bring one of them here?', was the question. And it was an answer to their question that they were about to receive.

Souichiro: This man's name is Testutaro Odoi.

He stated, hearing the name Izuku stared wide-eyed at the undead before him in shock.

Izuku: "Wait! That's Testutaro?!"

He questioned in his mind shockingly. Staring at the man he once worked with only to see him as one of 'Them'.

Souichiro: He's the former retainer of the family, who had served the Takagi Family. He has been my best friend for over 25 years! Today, during a rescue operation in an effort to save his associates. He was bitten. Cursed with the mark to turn into one of 'Them'. This is the ultimate case of self-sacrifice.

He says as the people begin to murmur about what was being told to them. The man infront of them who had risked his life paid to the ultimate price.

Souichiro: What he did was something noble. Something any human being is capable of doing. However, he is no longer a human. He's become something extremely dangerous.

He states as the undead clashed against the cage keeping it from escaping. Releasing a horrifying, yet unsettling groan from its lips causing the people to jump at the sight of it.

Souichiro, knowing what he must do reached for his sword hoisted in its sheath on his waist. Turning around he went to go and stand on-top of a platform where the cage was lifted to be at said height.

Souichiro: That's why...

As he pulled the sword out, the light from the sun reflected on the steel of the blade as he held it firmly in his hands. The group watched as he held the sword over his head for an overhead slash as he stated,

Souichiro: As a man of the Takagi Family. I shall fulfill my obligation of the retainer! And show the strength of our friendship!

He said.

As Yoshika walked forward to the cage he held the key to unlock. Sparing no glance at what was once his friend. He unlocked the lock as he removed it from the cage. Quickly the cage slammed open as the undead rushed out from within. Its hands stretched out reaching for Souichiro as it snarled. Blood dripping from its mouth wide open to gnaw on his flesh.

With one quick movement, Souichiro brought his sword down as the sound of a baby bottle dropping to the ground broke over the sound of the decapitation.