"I'd seen him from across the way. We made eye contact, and I turned away~"

I was stuck having to do a photo shoot with my family since we were in need of an updated picture. I really wasn't feeling that pretty that day, but it had been planned weeks in advance so I had to go. I wore a cute, but simple mid-length orange dress with white flats, and my hair had been curled to look a bit nicer than my naturally wavy hair. When at the picture spot my family was set near another family just a bit across the field we were at. It seemed that family had hired the same company for their services. We were getting all set up and I was finally feeling decently ready when I noticed in the corner of my eye a boy around my age and he was rather pretty. He had tanned skin, dark hair and eyes. He wore a white dress shirt with dark purple suspenders and pants. I'd never seen someone so cute. I also noticed a girl a bit older and taller than him with lightly tanned skin and blonde hair. She wore a cute short pink dress that matched little bows in her hair.
"Please look at the camera." I was snapped back to the picture I was supposed to be a part of thanks to the cameraman.
"Alright! Picture perfect!" He said signaling my parents over to check to make sure everything looked the way we wanted.
I use this opportunity to look over at that other family again to see the boy looking at me as well. I'd been caught so off guard that I turned away blushing holding my face. In that moment I guess the girl from that family had noticed and had run over to me.
"Hi there, my name is Alex!" The girl introduced herself and held out a hand.
"Hello, I'm Charli." I say taking her hand.
She then leaned to my ear and said, "I saw you looking at my brother, do you want to say hello to him as well?"
My face flushed entirely and she took my arm and running over to her family.
"Light! Light!" Alex shouted.
The boy then turned to see what he was being called for only for Alex to let go of my arm at the perfect moment to launch me at Light to which the two of us tumbled onto the grass together.
"Umm...Hi, there." I say nervously brushing my hair out of my face and somewhat sitting up.
"Hi." The boy said with slight blush dusting his cheeks. "I'm Light. You are?"
"Oh! Right! I'm Charli." I saw holding out my hand to help him up.
"Nice to meet you."
"You as well."
"Charli! We need to get going!" My mom said waving her hand heading towards the car.
"Okay, I'll be there shortly!" I respond. "I hope to see you around Light, and Alex."
"I hope so too!" Alex said, while Light waved politely.
I headed to my car and the whole drive thought about how cute that Light guy was.
Who would have ever thought I'd get the chance to actually see him again?

To be continued~