10 Years Later~

'Oh no! I'm going to be so late!' I thought to myself as I was heading out the door.
Today was the day I'd finally meet my online friends in person. We had only recently found out we all live within the same state and wanted to meet up. I'd set an alarm but it never went off so my timing became all messed up. I dashed to my car and drove safely to our meeting spot, which was a pizza place. None of us used our real names online so it was going to be fun trying to figure out whose avatar belonged to who.
'Phew, I thought I wasn't going to make it.' As I wiped a sweat drop from my brows I notice a familiar set of blonde twin tails. 'Wait...'
"Charli! It is you, I knew it!" The blonde said running over to me to trap me in a tight hug.
"Oh my gosh! Alex?" I say having finally connected the dots.
"Yay, you remember me still!" She said, then cupped her hand next to her mouth, "Everyone, the table should be ready for us, let's go!" She then signaled to a group of people.
"Wow, is everyone else here already?" I asked.
"Yup!"
We went into the restaurant and at a table close to the middle of the building. There were a total of 8 of us. Two guys were next to each other holding hands, one with a mostly buzzed head but what wasn't was buzzed was dyed red, blue eyes, glasses and wearing all red. The other with dark hair that was similar to a mullet, dark eyes, and wore mostly blue. There was also another girl with long jet black hair and golden-like eyes, and wore rather expensive looking clothing. There were also two that seemed like siblings from how they were trying to decide their seats at the table. One with black hair and blue eyes, wearing all black, the other with dirty blonde hair, and green eyes with a beauty mark underneath their right one. That was when I noticed a boy with dyed purple hair, dark tan skin, and dark eyes.
"Don't you dare try to sit next to my sister Levi, go sit with Candi." The boy said, to which Levi responded with, "You're being totally childish."
"Light?" I whisper under my breath shocked.
"Yeah?" He turned to face me.
"Oh my gosh, it's really you!" I tackle hugged him.
"Hi?" He said confused at the sudden contact.
"Sorry, I just got excited. It's been awhile huh?" I say pushing some of my hair behind my ear.
"Have we met before?"
"What?"

To be continued~