#1 Strange Job Application

It was Winter,  Christmas. Eleazar's mom had gotten incredibly ill and was upset. There was a 50/50 chance his mother would survive, but Eleazar didn't have money or insurance to help his mother out. He decided to let Mark know about this. Mark was Eleazar's closest friend he had and he trusted him fully.

Meanwhile..

Ring.. Ring.. Ring..

"Hm? Who could be calling me at 7:38 AM in the morning?"

Mark looked at his phone to realize it was Eleazar calling him.

"Yo, dude. Is something wrong? You don't usually call at this hour." Mark said, slightly worried and concerned.

Eleazar sighed. "I.. Think it's best if we talk about this in person."

This scared Mark. What if Eleazar found out that Mark liked him? What if Eleazar even found out that Mark was gay at all? (Mark didn't come out yet.) This was all stuck in his head.

"Dude, you there?" Said Eleazar.

!!!
"Ah, sorry. So, you coming over now?" Mark replied.

"Yeah. I'm already in my car. See you in a bit." Eleazar responded.

He then hung up.
....

When Eleazar got there.

Ding dong.
Mark opened the door to see Eleazar standing right there. He wasn't wearing proper clothes for winter.

"DUDE! You're gonna get sick! Hurry up and come in!" Mark said in worry. He cared deeply for Eleazar and would feel guilty if anything bad happened to him, even if it wasn't even Marks fault.

Mark quickly grabbed Eleazar's wrist and brought him inside, catching Eleazar himself a bit off-guard.
Mark closed the door and rushed to put a jacket on Eleazar.

Eleazar's POV:

Wow.. Mark really cares about me. He's such a good friend.

I smiled at Mark.

(Back from his POV lol)

Mark saw Eleazar's smile. It was so warm.. And.. Gentle. This made Mark blush a little. He noticed his blush and brung Eleazar to the couch. Sitting him down. Mark then proceeded to sit next to Eleazar.

He clears his throat.

"Well... What is it you wanted to talk about? Is it something THAT important?" Mark said.

"... Yeah. My mom caught a sickness and she has a high possibility of dying.." Eleazar replied, his voice becoming slightly wobbly.

Mark was surprised by this sudden information about his mom.

"Wait.. What..?" Mark replied, his voice full of shock and worry.

"... And I don't have any insurance or money to help her.." Eleazar started to tear up. Marks eyes widen.

"Oh.. My god.. It's okay Eleazar, I'll try my best to help.." Mark responded, determined to help Eleazar.

".. Really? You'll do that?" Eleazar said, his eyes widened.

"Yeah! You're my best friend!" Mark answered, when suddenly..

Mark was getting hugged by Eleazar!
Mark was surprised at first, but he smiled gently and hugged him back.

After that, because I don't know how to transition out of that.

Eleazar was upstairs, chilling in Mark's bedroom on his bed. Mark was sitting on the couch downstairs, on his phone. He wanted to look for a job that paid a lot. Just so he could help Eleazar with his problem.

Mark saw an advertisement on a random website, and clicked on it.
'Want more than $100 a week? Join this job!' It didn't specify what job it was, but it gave more than $100 a day, which was a pretty good amount. Mark felt suspicious though, yet he decided to take the job anyway.

After signing up and all of that nonsense.

'Wonderful! Thanks for taking this job! Come for an interview at exactly 7:00 PM, At xxxxx xxx xxxxx.'

Mark felt a little nervous, but he decided to just follow the instructions.
Mark suddenly heard Eleazar's voice.

"Yo! Wanna do a sleepover?" He yelled from upstairs.

‘Eleazar sure does change moods fast..’ Mark thought.

"Sure!" Mark responded.

"Sweet!" Eleazar yelled.

At 8:56 PM.

Eleazar and Mark were watching a movie. It was a horror movie. Normally, Mark is the one that stays up late but..Eleazar looked to his left to realize Mark was sleeping, his head resting on Eleazar's shoulder. Eleazar found it quite cute, but did it mean Eleazar liked Mark? Who knew.

Eleazar chuckled and slowly after that, he fell asleep as well.

In the beautiful morning, 8:43.

(Hey y'all!! Author here. Since I don't know what to do now, I'm gonna go to the next chapter, where it's gonna be when Mark goes to the alleyway. So, if you wanted something ✨juicy✨ to happen in this chapter, then mb because this ain't how it gonna work 🤷🏻‍♀️ so yeah! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! See you in the next one my loves <3)

Bonus:

Mark
Age: 18
Bisexual
5'7

Eleazar
18
6'1
Homosexual