#2 Let Suspicion Begin

It was 7:50 PM.

Mark was heading over to the location and once he got there, a mysterious person was waiting there.

".. Uhm, hello. My name is Mark. Shall we get started with this interview?"

"... Yes. Do you know how to use guns and aim? Perhaps throwing knives?" Answered the mysterious stranger.

"Uhm.. No.. What kind of job is thi-" but before Mark could reply, the mysterious stranger spoke again.

"Ah, everyone asks this. You will be killing."

.... Mark froze and his eyes widened.

"....What? Please tell me you're joking." Mark answered.

"Nope. Now, let's get onto training." The mysterious stranger said. Not giving Mark a chance to do or say anything before dragging him along.

The mysterious stranger brought Mark to a old and random looking gym.

"Woah.. Wait- I'm gonna have to use guns and knives?! That sounds horrifying!" Mark said in worry.

"Mhm. Now let's just get this training over with." The mysterious stranger said. His voice is monotone.

Mark swallowed.

KICK, THUD, SWING, SWOOSH, STAB, SLICE.

By the time Mark was done with his training, he had cuts and bruises all over.

"I regret taking this damn job.." Mark muttered.

Suddenly the man gave Mark a paper with information on it about a random person he didn't know.

"You must kill him now." The man said calmly.

Marks eyes widened.

"What?! But-"

"Go. Now." The man said before slamming the gym doors. Leaving Mark alone outside.

"...Wow. I'm gonna fucking hate this job.." Mark mumbled to himself. Mark had his phone on silent, so he didn't know his best friend Eleazar kept sending him messages.

BONUS!!! (What the messages say)

Eleazar:
Dude, where are you? I'm worried. You're not at you're house.
8:12 PM.

Okay, seriously.. Where tf r u?
8:14 PM.

Dude, this isn't funny. I'm gonna locate you're location if I have to.
8:22 PM.

You know how protective I am over you.
8:22 PM.

WHERE R U?!
8:31 PM.

That's it, I'm finding you're location Mark.
8:48 PM.

Sick of you ignoring me.
8:50 PM.

Heading over to where you r rn.
8:52 PM.

(That's all for that bonus!)

Mark was heading home. But he wasn't that far away from the location he just came from. Eleazar was heading to where Mark was, worried sick since he saw on his phone that Mark was near an alleyway. What if he had gotten beaten up by some gangsters?

Mark on the other hand, definitely looked like absolute shit. Mark decided he would get his target tomorrow. But for now, he would get home and rest. But suddenly, a thought came into his mind. Isn't Eleazar still at his house? What would happen if he saw Mark like this?

Mark sighed worriedly.

When Eleazar saw Mark, he gasped.

He ran straight to Mark.

"Holy shit dude! What the hell happened to you?!" Eleazar yelled worryingly.

Mark didn't even expect Eleazar to be here.

"What are you even doing here..?" Mark asked.

"You weren't answering my texts so I got really worried." Eleazar answered. All of a sudden Eleazar felt suspicious of Mark. Mark would never let something like this happen to him.

"...Oh, well I think that's adorable." Mark responded. Making Eleazar blush just a tad bit.

"Mhm.. Well, uhm, anyway, How did this even happen? I feel a bit suspicious. You wouldn't let something like this happen to you..." Eleazar said, concerned.

Mark sweated a little. He felt nervous.
Eleazar sighed.

"Let's get you home Mark."
Eleazar smiled.

Once they arrived at the house.

Eleazar brings Mark into his house and closes the front door behind them.

(Author here! I'll be turning the next chapter into smut. It'll be on Christmas Day and won't affect this story at all. I'm just saying this so you guys won't get confused when the next chapter gets posted! Also, I'm sorry these chapters are so short. I don't mean to make these short at all! Anyway, thanks for reading this chapter! Love you all!! <3)

679 words.