(SMUT CHAPTER) Christmas Present

I'll let y'all know when the smut comes!!!
(Oh and also, I'm a huge hater of smut. I can't stand watching, writing, or READING smut. So my apologies if this is quite bad. My heart races and and I get a disgusting feeling in my stomach.)

ATTENTION ⚠️ NOT CANON!

Christmas.

Eleazar was talking to some other friends he had. When all of a sudden one of his friends, let's call them Seria, asked him a question.

"Yo, Eleazar, if you wanted anything for Christmas, what would it be?" She asked.

"...I would want Mark.." Eleazar responded.

His friends gave each other an evil smirk, making Eleazar confused. But, he decided to ignore it.

The next day.

Eleazar woke up to hear noises from his living room. He heard Mark and his friends giggle before leaving.

"Wait! Why am I here?! Hold up- come back!" Is what Eleazar heard Mark say.

Eleazar was confused and got himself ready, before going to the living room. He immediately blushed.

Mark was covered up in Christmas lights and a bow on top. Eleazar immediately went over and took all of the Christmas lights off and took off his bow.

"Oh, thanks Eleazar! I still don't know why your friends did that-" but before Mark could finish, Eleazar pinned him to the ground. Catching Mark completely off guard.

"E-Eleazar..?" Mark stuttered, blushing.

"...May I?" Eleazar said quietly.

This made Mark confused.
"May you what?-"

⚠SMUT COMING SOON⚠

Eleazar then proceeded to kiss Mark passionately, before sliding his tounge in. This caused Mark to moan slightly.
They proceeded to have a make out session. Mark making slight moans in between the tender kisses.

(Y'ALL I CAN'T OMG I'M SO SORRY.. I'LL LET Y'ALL DECIDE IF I SHOULD CONTINUE THIS CHAPTER!)