Chapter 1: Your Death

You are about to die. It is just inevitable. You're backed against the wall of the wooden basement as the most powerful entity known to man has you cornered. Your bitch friend Susan Mclan Ellen Elon Harry McDaniel James Junior Senior Fellow the Third has bolted and left you to deal with the danger yourself. Your heart is racing and knees are shaking as he crawls forward. The look of pure hatred plastered on his face is unchanging. His friends sushimewew and crisprat stand by, giving you disapproving glares of their own. Ricky is practically growling and pfoaming at the mouth as he crawls forward. Yes, that's right. Ricky Berwick. The most threatening godlike entity to ever grace the earth is standing a mere nine feet in front of you, and closing in. Hes slowly crawling, a threatening aura surrounding him as he inches forward. ''you son of a bitch- TOOK. MY. REESES'' he suddenly yelled, causing you to jump in fear. ''DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO SUNUVABITCHES THAT STEAL MY. REESES. PIECEEES?!'' He shrieked out, causing you to cover your ears as they rang in pain. 'I'm sorry... I just... we broke into your house. I wanted a hug. A kiss. Anything. I just- needed to touch that crippled body-' "SILENCE." You shut your mouth immediately, and everything that follows next happens in a blur. You open your eyes as everything seems to go in slow motion. You see this leaping toward you

You can try your hardest to make it seem like a romantic hug, but you actually have enough common sense in this scenario to know that's not the case

You can try your hardest to make it seem like a romantic hug, but you actually have enough common sense in this scenario to know that's not the case. You want to scream, but your voice doesn't have time. The next thing you feel is his crooked, crippled, meatless chicken wing arm around your neck, and you slowly black out.....

'Hey watch where you're goin ya ugly broad!' A snarky, thick male Australian accent shouted out. You look up to see a random creature, dark blue in skin with a crooked underbite. Hes wearing a shiny black hat and large trench coat, and seems to be some kind of shark-esque creature. He walks away as he continues mumbling abt y ou under his breath. Wait.. is that a red.. what are those things called? Pentatonix? In the sky? That is a satanic symbol.... You're in hell aren't you? Oh shit. Your good Baptist Christian family wouldn't like that at all. You just sit on the ground looking up at the bloody sky, crying like a bitch. Loudly. The door to nearby large, glass building opens up and a demon with a masculine voice calls out "where the hell is all this *bitch crying* coming from??!!" You immediately turn your head to the voice, to see a tall man with a... tv for a head. He seems to notice you at the same time and a scowl appears, rolling his eyes as he makes his way over to you, wearing a long, dark blue robe. Hes mumbling to himself, and all you can make out 💋 when he gets close enough is 'oh god not another one'. He stops and stares down at you, still sitting like you have broken legs as you look up at him with your snotty, teary, sweaty, WET face. He is unmoved and unimpressed as he sips from his coffee mug, cold eyes never leaving your bitch-crying ones. "You new in hell?" He asks, taking a small break from sipping. Hell? That word hit you like a brick. Of course. Of course you're in hell. You spent your entire life praying to Ricky berwick, not god. You feel your heart sink in your stomach, though you knew this was coming. "I'll take that as a yes." He said arrogantly as he finished his coffee. "Come on. I know you don't have a job, you whiny little..." he mumbles on as he turns and walks toward the V's tower, expecting you to follow. You make yourself get up  and trudge behind him, your feet aching on the hard ground as you're not used to using them for anything but crossing them under your legs on the couch for 14 hours at a time while you kick 8 year olds' asses in (insert video game here). "What's your name?" The tv man asked with an uninterested attitude as he kept moving forward. It takes a minute for your brain to boot up for the first time in about two years, but you finally respond with your name. He just gives a slight hum and nods. "Vox. You will learn to respect me in time.. once you find out what I'm capable of." Ohh kinky- wait what? Is he being flirty or threatening? Probably the latter. You're not that lucky. "So.... How did you die?" Your heart stops.

.