Your Guide

You got hit with paint balls! The blue, green, yellow, and red staining your clothing and face like war paint. Passing out on the grass, you feel as though you are floating, you soon wake up to a foggy and chilly field. You sit up and look around, a Native American warrior on a horse approaches you.

"Ahoooo! Young warrior!" the native man exclaimed, raising his coup stick high while he stopped his brown horse a few feet away from you.

He seems to read your mind, "No, No, I'm not one of those awesome guys. Not sitting-crazy-hopping-whatever the fuck. I'm more of your unknown warrior, Me? I'm William Knifeman AH AH AH! The spirit said thumping his breastplate with his hand.

Confusion

He started talking again, "You know I was there at the battle of Little Big Horn, but I didn't get to fight anyone cuz this damn horse right here!" He lightly taps the horse on its sides with his feet. "Little shit hit a gopher hole and rolled on top of me. Now I'm here, in the spirit world, nipples hard, riding around, all that."

"Uhh okay.....wait, why am I here then? I didn't die, did I?"

"Oh no, don't be dramatic." William Knifeman answered some of your question, not explaining any further how this happened. Some natives be like that 🙄😂

"You need my guidance, young warrior. So I will give you this wisdom for now...life is like a wild horse race, we may ride the ups and downs, but as long as we hold onto our dreams on that horse, there's nothing that can hold us back...now think about that and I will see you later." Knifeman turns around on his horse and starts to ride away but the horse quickly lays down. "Aye! Come on!"

The horse continues to lay down for a few moments then suddenly gets up, only to roll on top of William Knifeman. "Ah damn! Get off of me, fucker! Young warrior look away!"

The horse slowly stands up after a moment. The spirit gets back on his war pony and glances back at you. Trotting away...

You wake up with your friends looking down at you, one of them waving fry bread by your nose.