Succubus

The room was silent, save for the soft snores coming from a sleeping Maya. The clock showed 3:28 am. Bree couldn't make her body shut down. The exhaustion had taken over and she convinced herself she was now hallucinating. But after what transpired the night before, she wasn't very confident.
        The dark blob standing over her best friend was menacing. It didn't have a face, or any features, but she could feel the thing staring into her soul. Squeezing her eyes shut, she told herself over and over, "It's not real. I'm stuck in a nightmare. It's not real. None of this is real."
        With no clue how Maya was resting, completely unbothered, Bree decided to gently slide out from the bed, careful not to wake her best friend. Not taking her eyes off the blob, Bree backed her way out of her bedroom. The blob's eyes seemed to follow her, but once she was in the hall, she ran into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.
        She stood with her back against the door, trying to calm her breathing. Once she was sure her heart wouldn't explode, she went to the sink and turned the water on. She let it run for a second before filling her hands and splashing it in her face.
        "Get it together Bree, this is all some big joke." She spoke to her reflection while gathering water in her palms once more. Still looking in the mirror, she splashed her face again.
        This time, the liquid that hit her face was warm and red, not the water that had previously come out of the faucet. She let out a blood curdling scream, and Maya rushed in. Her hair was a mess, and she still had sleep marks on her face, but she was awake enough to pull the distraught girl into her arms and shush her soothingly.
        "Come on Bree. Let's dry this water off of you and go get a snack." Maya's gentle words jolted Bree. It wasn't water. It was -
        "BLOOD! THERE IS BLOOD ON ME! I SPLASHED BLOOD ON MY FACE! OHMYGOD I'M GOING TO DIE TONIGHT" A new round of panic wracked her body. She faced the mirror, but there was no sticky red liquid covering her face and hair now. It was just water.
        Bree's reflection winked at her as Maya guided her out of the bathroom and down to the kitchen, making sure to flip on every light the girls came across. She thought it would help calm her fear stricken friend to see that there was nothing here with them.
        Sitting her petrified friend in a chair at the table, Maya started dancing around the kitchen. She didn't need to ask what her best friend wanted. She knew. They had been friends since they were ten. Now, at 27, she knew everything about the girl with the golden hair.
        She was always a bit jealous of her hair and the way it complimented her soft blue eyes. The soft blue eyes that were now staring at the table while Bree muttered incoherently. The gorgeous golden hair that was now wet and stuck to her face. She was such a mess, how had Maya not noticed earlier?

                                     ____

        The night before, the girls had decided to play with Maya's older brother's Ouija Board. Her brother had warned her not to mess with it, but she didn't care. Maya did what she wanted, when she wanted to.
        They decided to get a few bottles of liquor and have a girls' night. The pair pampered themselves and had a few drinks. Maya's excitement piqued when they poured their second shot of tequila. She knew Bree was loose with her sexuality when she was drunk, and Maya loved to be the one available when her best friend wanted to get frisky.
        A few more shots in, Bree's eyes had slid into a sultry stare as she sauntered towards Maya. Her excitement grew when the golden-haired girl tugged at the drawstring on Maya's pajama pants, pulling her close enough for their lips to brush when she whispered, "Let's play now."
        Before Maya could grab her face and pull her the rest of the way in for a kiss, Bree was in the living room, setting the planchet on the board. Maya sighed. She didn't want THIS kind of play. But she went with it, hoping that she could eventually convince her drunk friend that she wanted more of Maya. She longed for Bree's touch again. She longed for her lips on her skin, kissing her neck, her chest, her thighs....
        "Okay, we both have to rest our fingers on the planchet." Maya warmly whispered in Bree's ear as she sat behind Bree, putting her arms around her as if she was guiding her friend's hands. The giggle that she received was such a relief. She took that opportunity to kiss the girl's neck softly. "Now, ask if anyone is here." Her friend did as she was told.
Feeling Bree melt into her, she moved her hands slowly, gently up her arms, reaching under them to cup her breasts. The drunk girl leaned her head back onto Maya's shoulder, inviting Maya to continue, completely forgetting their game.
        And she did. She took in Bree's sweet smell, green apple with a hint of cinnamon, before guiding her tongue up Bree's neck, stopping just below her ear. With this, Bree spun in her arms and planted a wet kiss on her friend's lips. Maya's tongue prodded at her friend's lips, begging them to open and deepen their kiss. Bree happily complied, now straddling Maya and rocking back and forth, refusing to break their kiss. Maya moved her hands to Bree's ass and caressed her juicy asset as her friend rocked against her.
        Murmuring against Bree's lips, Maya ordered, "Take your shirt off." Bree did enthusiastically, baring her breasts. Her friend quickly slipped her mouth around Bree's ready nipple. Bree threw her head back with a moan, feeling Maya's tongue flicking between gentle sucking. She bit her lip to stifle the next moan as she felt Maya's hand reach into her pants and start playing with her swollen clit.
        Maya smiled to herself, loving that her best friend never wore panties when they hung out. She'd noticed her thong poking out from her jeans when her boyfriend was around. Maya felt superior, like her best friend wanted to make sure she always had quick access.
        Bree stood up to take her pajama pants off, leaving Maya sitting and watching her, mesmerized. The drunk girl walked forward, once again straddling her best friend. Maya smiled and gently licked her wet spot, not breaking eye contact. Hearing her gasp, Maya placed her hands on Bree's thick thighs to hold her in place and slid her tongue over her slit, slowly until she reached her clit. Bree slid a hand into Maya's hair, holding her static as well.
        At Bree's whimper, Maya started eating her gorgeous, naked friend. One hand slid around her thigh to reach her pussy, plunging two fingers in. She was soaking wet and Maya was happy to take it all in.
        Bree, now rocking against her friend's bequeathing mouth, unable to keep quiet any longer. After another minute, her body went rigid as she released. Keeping a hold of Maya's hair, Bree dropped to her knees, once again straddling her friend's lap. She kissed her deeply, tasting their success on Maya's lips.
        "I love you Maya," The very tipsy bombshell breathed against her wanting companions lips.
CRASH
        Both girls startled, holding each other tighter. "What the hell was that?!" Bree uttered, leaving all previous bliss behind.
STOMP STOMP STOMP
        The girls' faces shot up, staring at the ceiling. Bree's bedroom was right above them, but her boyfriend wasn't here tonight, and no one else should have been either.
        "Baby it's okay, it's just the house shifting." Maya told her friend shakily, not believing her own words. She tried to distract the scared girl on her lap by kissing down her chest, not letting go of her body.
        "M-m-m-m–" Bree trembled, staring at the board now.
        "Hmm?" Maya, still kissing the girl's exposed boobs.
        "It's... it's moving.. Maya IT'S MOVING" This stopped the kisses, and both girls spun to watch the planchet.

        S-U-C-C-U-B-U-S

        Maya's face drained, "What the hell? Succubus? This thing is stupid." She grumbled, upset that the girls really let a spirit cock block them.
        Bree hid in Maya's neck, "What does that even mean?" I don't want to be in here anymore.
        Maya had been watching the board while Bree hid.

        M-A-Y-A

        She didn't tell her frightened lover this part. She smiled to herself, knowing she was being called a sex demon. She was; she purposefully got her friend trashed knowing that it would benefit her. She thought about adding a "helper" to Bree's drinks,but she didn't need to this time.
        Maya quickly stood, still holding onto her clinging friend, and carried her up to the bedroom. "Forget all that beautiful," she soothed while laying Bree on her bed. She reached into Bree's dresser, pulling out her special toy. An 11-inch, thick, tentacle shaped dildo. This was Maya's favorite to watch Bree take. She adored seeing her tiny-holed friend's lips stretched around its 4-inch diameter shaft.
        Bree was whimpering again, but not in the way that told Maya she was cumming again. She rolled her eyes and set their toy on the bed before running back downstairs to grab the rest of the tequila. She heard Bree's muffled scream and ran back up. When she finally got to her room, she saw Bree faced down on the bed with her ass in the air, and the toy penetrating her.
        "I was coming right back babygirl, you could have waited for me." Maya teased her, her smile fading when she heard the sobs.
        "Maya, why did you leave me?" The drunk girl, quickly sobering back up, was in hysterics at this point. Maya slowly pulled the toy from her consorts vagina. Bree involuntarily moaned as the suction cup-like ridges brushed her g-spot.
        Leaving Bree in the same position, she started rubbing her fingers reassuringly against her now-open slit. "I'm sorry cupcake, I went to get us something to calm back down. I thought you might want our special friend to help relax." Maya stopped rubbing her, slipping the toy into its holster, and onto her hips.
        "I don't want to fuck." Bree whined into the pillow. She still hadn't moved, so Maya slapped her ass hard enough to leave a handprint. "Can we just cuddle and go to sleep?"
        Maya gritted her teeth. "Yeah, let me get your clothes for you doll." But she climbed onto the bed, pushed her naked friend flat on her stomach, straddling her thighs. Maya aggressively grabbed her friend's wrists and pulled them behind her back.
        "Maya, wha-" Bree's words were cut off as Maya plunged the dildo back into her mate's pussy. Her moaning whimpers with each thrust drive Maya to go deeper, harder. "Oh god, Maya! Why!" Bree attempted to plead with her best friend as she continued drilling into her.
        After 20 minutes of relentless onslaught, Maya slowed. She sat back on Bree's thighs, but not far enough to pull the toy all the way out. Bree silently cried, having given up. She regretted it every time, but somehow Maya wormed her way back in. Every. Time.
        Maya gave her one more hard push in, then as slowly as before, pulled the entire 11-inches out of her vanquished lover, making sure that the ridges, one by one, hit her g-spot again.
        Bree's body betrayed her, and cream slipped out with the last few inches as she came. Maya released her hands, and bent down to lap the juices off of the wet little slit in front of her. She layed on the bed next to Bree, not bothering to grab her clothes, and fell asleep.

                                   ____

      Bree was jolted out of her thoughts as Maya set a grilled cheese infront of her. "Eat babe." Maya pushed Bree's damp hair back and leaned down to kiss her neck. Bree shuttered, all of the memories of the previous evening flooding back.
      "It's you." She whispered, staring at her friend's reflection in the windows in front of her. "I can see you." The reflection grinned a nasty, toothy grin. The same uneasy feeling she had in her bedroom crept over the golden-haired girl again.
      The reflection was not Maya. At least, not the Maya she thought she had befriended all those years ago. The reflection was the demon that Maya was.
      The Ouija Board wasn't cursing Bree. It was warning her.
END