chapter 9

Pretty privilege does exist, because what else explains the reason why we now have two strawberry cheesecakes on our table, despite not ordering it?

The waiter even told us that it's for free since these 2 guys with me has been making girls and boys go inside this cafe because of their looks.

Yeah. Just because of their looks. That's how eye catching these 2 guys are, that it's not fair, because I'm getting mogged pretty bad.

Both Sungchan and Anton are only wearing casual fits, but their looks really carry them well. Makes me realize that being this pretty really is such an advantage in our society. I even remember even our other firends get free things, and most of them have already been asked by some company agents to audition to the BIG 4 since they look like idols, especially Wonbin and Seunghan.

Yeah, that's how freaking good looking my friends are, and I'm so proud of it because I also get to enjoy the free stuff they get.

"Here's a cookie, another costumer asked me to give it to you," the same waiter said, before placing a cookie, but this time it was in front of me.

Me? Receiving a free cookie? Is this even real?

"Can I trade my strawberry cheesecake to your cookie? That looks more appetizing," Sungchan asked, and he looked like he'll do everything to get the cookie, so I just agreed before taking his strawberry cheesecake and eating it.

Anton and I had already finished our meeting, and we both agreed that it'll be easier for us to just create a visual journal about each other. It was easier for both of us since we're both artistic.

I was shocked when Anton suddenly got up from his seat, before going towards the counter. Is he gonna order something again? But, he still haven't touched his strawberry cheesecake. Such a waste. Maybe, I should ask him if he'll eat it, because if not, then I'll be the one to eat it.

Anton came back with a box of cookies, before placing it in front of me. His face didn't  show any emotion, but he looked serious as he was checking out his phone while taking a sip from his coffee.

"Thanks?" I told him, sounding unsure, since I don't know why he suddenly gave me cookies. I also glanced at Sungchan to see his reaction, but he doesn't even look like he noticed what Anton just did since he's busy on his phone as well.

"The ones you bake are better not gonna lie," Sungchan told me after he finished the chocolate chip cookie.

"I should bake again," I blurt out, before kicking Anton's leg under the table. It caught his attention, so he looked at me.

"Stay at our house later. I'll bake you some cookies," I ordered him, and I was glad when Anton agreed.

It was already dark outside when we decided to leave the cafe. The staff thanked us, even giving us free coffee to go. Yes, that's how generous they are, I'm just thankful that I was also given free iced coffee.

"Come again soon!" the staff told us at the door, so we gave them a smile.

"I'm never going out with you 2 anymore if you're not going to wear masks," I told Sungchan and Anton jokingly, but they both just laughed.

"What can I say? Thanks to our parents' genes I guess," Sungchan joked, making me roll my eyes. It's really not fair that he's got the good genes, while I only got half of it. Makes me wish that I was born first, then maybe I could've stolen Sungchan's good genes.

"Thanks, dad." Anton joked as well, making me smile after remembering that he looked so much like his Dad, especially their eyes and smile. It was too similar. Like copy and paste.