❤️•The Return

Tord is laying on the red couch. A glum gaze in his eyes as he is staring at the TV screen in front of him.  His feet spread completely out. A fleece blanket over his top half as his red plaid pants covered legs stick out at the end of the couch.

He wasn't necessarily interested in the show that was playing. He just could not sleep.

Lifting his head, he looked towards the stairs. Seeing Tom walk down the last bit of stairs.

They made brief eye contact before they turn there heads. A slight blush on both of there faces.

Tom turned on his heel as he turned into the kitchen. "Nope-" he muttered underneath his breath.

Tord sits up. "What are you doing awake?" He questioned. His eyes slightly narrowing.

Tom froze at the entry way of the kitchen. His head partly turned. "same question goes to you." He grumbled out in reply.

Tord moved the blanket off himself. He stood up. Which caused Tom to scoff and enter the kitchen.

Soon enough, the norsk followed the brit to the kitchen. Tom is filling his flask as Tord replied, "Couldn't sleep. Why are you drinking at this hour?"

Tom scoffed. "To get my mind off of things." He sneered as he takes a swig from the flask.

"You always drink. Alcoholic." Tord rolled his eyes as he loosely crossed his arms with a little smirk.

"Now, what's bothering you. Really." Tord asks after his little joke since Tom didn't say anything.

Tom groaned In annoyance as he walked away. Tord again, followed. The two sit on the couch together.

"It's because I don't want you here." Tom sneered as he grips his flask. "You leave for what? Nine fucking years and it so happens you just return back now!?"

Tord smiled a little. "Well, of course. I missed Edd and Matt. But, you the most." A faint blush rested on the norsk's face.

Tom clenched his teeth. Blushing brightly as he turned his head. "You're so fucking dumb.." he grimance-d.

Tord tilts his head, he leant forward. Grasping Tom's chin and lifting the Brit's head up.

"You're the dumb one." Tord whispered as he gazed at Tom's lips before looking at his voids.

Tom narrowed his 'eyes'. "I called you every fucking day!" "Why." Tord smirked when he asks.

Tom felt his face then turn red. He scoffed as he tried to turn his face away but Tord grasps Tom's chin with more force.

"Why." Tord whispers, leaning in close. His hot breath can be felt against Tom's lips.

A flustered gasp left Tom's lips as he swallowed down nervously. His heart racing. He knew he had to say the truth.

"I really missed you, Tord.. when I came downstairs that day.. and Edd told me you left early in the morning.. I was actually heartbroken. I hid it however.. but nine years you left, Tord." At this point, tears began filling Tom's 'eyes'. A few rolling down his cheeks.

Tord felt a weight hit his chest. "Oh, Kjære.." he leaned in and connected their lips in togetherness. Tom was stunned for a moment. Before he melted into the kiss and returned it.
.

Kissing for a moment before they pulled back. Soft smiles rise up to there faces.

"I love you." Tord whispered into Tom's ear. Tom is left flustered in surprise.

Tord laughs a bit. Wrapping his arms around Tom and laying back on the couch. Tom laying on top of him. They began to cuddle each other now.

"You love me?" Tord whispers as he kissed Tom's head. Tom nodded. "Mhm."

"Say it." Tord sneered into Tom's ear. Tom felt his arms get goosebumps. "If you really love me, you'd tell me." Tord's voice softened.

Tom looks up at Tord. And leaned in and connected there lips. They kissed for a moment before Tom pulled back first.

"I love you, but never. Ever. Leave me again. Okay?" Tom says, heartbrokenly.

Tord clenched his jaw for a moment. His eyes glancing at the little photograph that is hanging on the wall. Knowing the secret underneath it.

His eyes then look back at Tom, with a smile. "You have my word. I won't leave. I'm here." He replied.

Tom didn't think that was suspicious at all, in fact. He was too tired to even realize what Tord was looking at exactly.

Tom connected there lips. Tord returned the kiss and pulled back. "Jeg elsker deg." He whispered.

Tom chuckled. "I love you too." He responded. Tord went wide eyed. "You understood me, Thomas ?"

"Kinda, yeah. .. did a little bit of learning while you were away." Tom laughs softly as he laid his head onto Tord's chest.

"Oh, how I adore you." Tord responded as he caressed Toms back affectionately. Making Tom's eyelids slowly shut.

Tom fell asleep. Tord noticed and sighed. His hand went up and played with Tom's hair.

"But I can't keep my promise.."

(The end.)
(830 words.)