2.Detention

song: Worldwide Steppers

TYLER

Tyler felt blood rush to his cheeks. What the fuck was this?! Tyler thought over, and over, felt like being high for the first time. Tyler immediately covered his face with his hood and sat down.

Mrs. Jason: "No. I pick where you sit."She'd say, irritated as she looked away from her phone. She probably had a million other things to do rather then this.

Tyler felt his face go even redder. This was different. Very different. 

Tyler: R-Right. He croaked out as Mrs. Jason pointed to the seat right next to him. Tyler gulped and sat down next to him, his hands sweating. This is crazy. Too crazy. 

Tyler didn't know how he was gonna handle being here, this new guy he was so curious about, infatuated to a point, he didn't know if the choices he was gonna make were gonna seem weird or stalker like. He just tried not to stare or look at him, but there's literally 3 hours of time to go around. Tyler looked at his boxbraids. They were kinda nice.. shit- why the fuck did I say that in my head!? Tyler immediately looked away from him and placed his face in his hands.

RAKIM

Rakim hardly understands. At first, oblivious, but he was curious to who this guy who'd most likely be his neighbor. Rakim looks at him and looks away. Why he so damn red? It aint that hot in here. Damn. He seems cool. Damn, he got nice earrings. Wait- Why am I saying- Rakim froze and also placed his head in his hands. Bored a little bit, but it'd get worse later. He'd peak back, looking at Tyler, who was looking at him, Tyler immediately turned his head away. 

Mrs. Jason: "Alright. Ill unlock the door in two hours. You better think about the things you both pulled off." Mrs. Jason said, locking the windows, and walking out the door of the detention room, locking it from the outside.

Rakim looked around, trying to figure out a way to break the awkwardness, and decided to talk now that Mrs. Jason was gone.

Rakim: "Aye."

TYLER

WHAT THE FUCK DO I SAY! Just- Just start with a hi.

Tyler: "Wassup? You my new neighbor right or some shit?

Rakim: "Yeah, whats yo name, man?"

Tyler: "Tyler. Yours?"

Rakim: "Rakim, but you can jus' call me Rocky."

Tyler: "Okay, Rocky. Damn- nice braids."

Rakim: "Thanks, brotha. Whats with all the popular kids here? Like, stereotypes change from neighborhood to neighborhood or some shit?"

Tyler: "Yuh. The ones here are entitled and think they are better just cos' they mainstream as fuckkk."

Rakim: "Real. Met this guy named Taco today, gave'm a blunt."

Tyler: "W-Wait- Taco!? I thought he skipped today- he in this big friend group with meand he sent to the GC he was skipping to take a mental health day."

Rakim: "Nah, that dude was sellin' candy, laced candy, blunts, people got high and hyper, thats why those kids who hang out on the soccer field were all there during free period just to smoke blunt, climb up soccer nets, and almost accidentally kill emselves by jumpin' off the tall bleachers."

Tyler: "Damn nigga, how do you know all this stuff and you just got here?"

Rakim: Taco talke-

Suddenly, the locked hard shut window to the dark night in the detention classroom opens by a shadow. The silhouette had a black turned around baseball cap, supreme hood and black forces. It was Taco.

Taco: "Im breaking you out Ty, like I said, yo can always count on me."

Tyler: "Wait-"

Taco: "Frank and the others told me to get you, we wanna hang'."

Tyler: "Alright!"

Taco: "Cmon, lets go quick, bro."

Tyler looked back, seeing Rocky. Tyler: "Yo, Taco? Can we bring this guy I just met, I think you met him."

Taco: Oh, hey Rakim!

Rakim: Rocky. Please.

Taco: Okie dokies. Now, dont be slow, niggas, we gotta move! Taco shoves them out the window, all three of them running, laughing, thrilled.

Rakims designer clothes slowed him a little, but Tyler grabbed his hand, tightly, pulling him, laughing as they sprinted with Taco. That's only till Tyler realized hes holding Rockys hand, tightly, hes blushing red, and.. enjoying it?

————————————————————————————

sorry for the short ahh chapter, next chapter gonna be wayy longer, im so tired lol

word count: 699