𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

(Charlotte Magne,daughter of the owner of the Magne plantation had big dreams. When she was young,she always had a big heart,which earned her many compliments. She wanted to run a hotel for those who had just gotten out of prison with the goal to rehabilitate them into kind hearted citizens. Unfortunately,despite being filthy rich,her parents refused to fund her passion project. Charlotte was left on her own to pay her own rent and start her own life. She had the option to go back but she was stubborn and did not want to give up easily. She was determined to rehabilitate second chance prisoners. Fortunately,she was not alone. She had made friends with the famous porn star and actor,Anthony Deveraux,or Angel Dust. She also made friends with husker Depont,the usual bartender at the copabacabana,a place she went often. Last but not least,Vagatha Angélita,or Vaggie for short. Together with her and her friends,surely her dream would come true.)

--------------------------------------------------------------

(Charlotte was sitting at her desk,which was filled with papers and surrounded by crumpled papers. Charlotte was agressively writing something down on a paper before finally deciding to stop. She regained her usually sweet and kind composure. She pushed her short,strawberry blonde hair out of her face and stood up. She pulled the curtains open and groaned. It was winter and her windows were foggy again. She went to the sink at ran hot water on a green towel. She began wiping the window before Vaggie suddenly appeared in her doorway. Charlotte yelped. Vaggie chuckled and crossed her arms.)

"..Charlotte,you need to get a job...The great depression is making prices go up. Me and Anthony-I mean Angel-can't be the only ones working!.."

(Vaggie told Charlotte. Charlotte sighed and nodded. Vaggie smiled and dissappeared into the hallway,yelling about Fat Nuggets(Angel Dust's pet pig) pooping everywhere. Charlotte chuckled and put her slippers on. She put on a random dress,a hat,her coat and her white gloves before heading out of the apartment. She wandered the streets,looking for the little girl who handed out the newspapers. She laid her eyes on the little girl and chuckled. She grabbed her wallet and took out some coins. She held them out to the little girl.)

"..Good morning,Niffty! One copy,please!.."

(Charlotte said eagerly as she held the coins out to Niffty who appeared to be 8 at the time. Niffty giggled and passed her a news paper. Charlie placed the coins into the tin can beside her and made her way back to the apartment. She placed her coat on her bed and sat down. She stared at the newspaper and realised Mimzy was hiring a singer for her club. She squealed excitedly and put on her best dress before heading out again. When she arrived at Mimzy's club,she was greeted by a big flashing sign saying 'Mimzy's Palace'. Charlie squealed as she walked in. Mimzy was smoking at the bar,waiting for someone to come in. She interviewed Charlotte before asking her to sing any song. Charlie had chosen to sing 'habits'.)

oh-oh

oh-oh

oh-oh

i ate my dinner in my bathtub

then I go to sex clubs

watching freaky people getting it on

and it doesnt make me nervous

if anything im restless

yeah ive been around

and ive seen it all

i go home I get the munchies

bringe on all my twinkies

throw up in the tub

then i go sleep

And i drank up all my money

Dazed and kind of money